Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Has anyone else had this happen?
I got a shiny in WT, and I booted up my PC to move it into my shiny box. When I went to go WT again, I noticed it was still in the box I had transferred it from. I went to move it to the shiny box again, and it was already there! In other words, I ended up with two of the exact same Pokemon; one in my shiny box and one in the box it had been traded to. I'm assuming it's a glitch, but I was just wondering if anyone has ever had something like this happen to them? It's seriously weird :P
Never had that happen, but now I'm curious what your shiny was? Depending on what it is, would you be willing to negotiate for a trade?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 15, 2016, 09:42 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Never had that happen, but now I'm curious what your shiny was? Depending on what it is, would you be willing to negotiate for a trade?
Sadly it was only a Lvl. 5 Happiny, doubt that interests you :P
Nice! But never had that happen to me, though wouldn't be so bad if it did.. unless it was a zigzagoon and i happen to get an extra free one...
Lmao so you got a legit clone??
So... I've read somewhere that this IS possible, but it's like... a lot of steps. I think it may be easier to do accidentally xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4