Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] I have a quick question!
Does anyone know the ev spreads for Wolfe glick's winning worlds 2016 team?
As of right now, we don't know the EV Spread of Wolfey Glick's team entirely. However, you can watch his interview by PokeaimMD regarding his team which does give "hints" about Raichu's EV spread. Based on Wolfey's damage calcs, his Raichu can live a modest Earth Power from Primal Groudon 50% of the time and take a hit from Jolly Kangaskhan Double Edge. I can try to re create the EV Spread for Raichu and get back to you.

Check out part two as well

Edit: Ok so here's what I got. Might seem standard but this is based on Wolfey's description of the team. If Wolfey ever posts his Worlds Team, then be sure to check his YT channel. Yeah I am shamelessly advertising Glicke's channel, but obviously he is an amazing VGC player and teambuilder.

Raichu @ Assault Vest
Ability: Lightning Rod
Level: 50
EVs: 236 HP / 92 Def / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Endeavor
- Nuzzle
- Volt Switch

What I think his EV spread is.
Thank you very much for the info Smile I appreciate it a lot, I also was wondering if you could maybe figure out what bronzong's spread might be I can't seem to figure it out for the life of me, I apologize if I'm being to troubling.
Problem is that I don't know what the most of Wolfey's EV spreads are from there since he only commented about the Raichu. Very likely Mega Rayquaza is standard 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe Jolly nature, Hitmontop has to be 252 HP / 252 Atk to OHKO 4 HP Mega Kang, and Primal Kyogre is moderate fast. Again I'm not sure when exactly will Wolfey publish his team and his EV spreads but I'm fairly confident that's what he used. You can try to search on Youtube for the Semi Final Mirror Match Wolfey had against Markus (the co-creator of the team as well), to determine the HP Investment.

So Wolfey finally posted his team report so check it out.