7.95%
7 7.95%
Wormadam Trash/Wormadam Plant/Wormadam Sandy/Mothim
5.68%
5 5.68%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] If the split evolutions win...
If the branched evolutions win the poll, should I giveaway the eeveelutions? I mean, I see so many people give out eevees and eeveelutions, and I want most of my giveaways to stay at least semi-original. Thank you for voting Smile Also, which pokemon should I giveaway?

Btw: Sorry for all of the options... You can vote for all of them if you want Smile
I really love the Mega Gardevoir and Gallade, they are very pretty!
But I also love Froslass, Politoed and Slowking... 
So... Maybe if you take one of each type/branched evolutions you could reach every single taste of favourite pokémon.
I really love Politoed  and Gallade :D
Politoed and Slowbro are my favorites, but Poliwrath and Slowking make rather dull shinies in my opinion. I think a lot of those pairs are like that, so it's hard to really pin one set down. I think the Eeveelutions give the best variety although they are more common. Maybe pick two or three sets?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Froslass/Glalie <3 I love them both!
Random thought: I know you tend to put items on your giveaway Pokemon. Any chance we'll see items like Lucky Eggs or Heart Scales in the future? I would never think to tell you how to run your services, you are clearly doing a phenomenal job of it as it is. I simply wanted to toss an idea out there, maybe you'll run a poll on which items people want to see more of. As always I'm happy with whatever you offer, shinies are so cool!  :D
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?