Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Is Shiny Victini/Shiny Meloetta Still Shiny Locked
I've been on Pokemon X and seen people with Shiny Victinis or Shiny Volcanions, (I know that Shiny Volcanion is shiny locked), I tried the QR Code thing, just to make sure they've updated the thing, it wouldn't work, like always... I was wondering that they've hacked it or if you could get legitimately with a mystery gift code or a Pokemon Center Event in Japan, etc. I'm just wondering if these event Pokemon are still shiny locked because some of my friends on the game has these Shiny Pokemon. Thanks and have a great day.
(Aug 4, 2016, 08:18 AM)NorthernNova Wrote: I've been on Pokemon X and seen people with Shiny Victinis or Shiny Volcanions, (I know that Shiny Volcanion is shiny locked), I tried the QR Code thing, just to make sure they've updated the thing, it wouldn't work, like always... I was wondering that they've hacked it or if you could get legitimately with a mystery gift code or a Pokemon Center Event in Japan, etc. I'm just wondering if these event Pokemon are still shiny locked because some of my friends on the game has these Shiny Pokemon. Thanks and have a great day.

I haven't been able to find a way to gen a shiny of Volcanion or Victini. They must be hacked.
@Bazma89 
Thanks for the info,
Pretty sure they're Shiny locked, they don't seem to trade either, same with Keldeo and I think Celebi
@MagicalMops 
Thank you for the information! I've been seeing these Pokemon when trading and I was wondering if they were still shiny locked.