Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] My apologies for no Giveaways
I've been gone for a while from the forum and was very excited yesterday to start a new giveaway. Quite a few of you commented to get a Pokemon but I was unable to fulfill this because my game corrupted. I just wanted to apologize and let you all know that I while I am back in the forum, I will likely not be doing any more giveaways. This is the second Pokemon game I've corrupted and as they are $30+ a piece I really can't afford to buy another and have it break. If you guys need any help with other things or have questions I can answer, please feel free to ask. I'm super sad because I love doing giveaways but I don't see any more coming about anytime soon. QnQ Thanks for understanding cuties.
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
I hope everything gets better.
Also, why buy another one when it gets corrupted? You can just hold Up on the D-Pad and press X + B at the same time to delete the save file and start all over.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Feb 28, 2016, 12:35 PM)Sleeper Wrote: I hope everything gets better.
Also, why buy another one when it gets corrupted? You can just hold Up on the D-Pad and press X + B at the same time to delete the save file and start all over.

It corrupted my game to the point where it's not readable by any device. So perhaps corrupted is the wrong word. It's just broken completely.
It's super effective ~♥
Damn I'm so sorry. I really loved your giveaways. Keep the poke spirit alive :D
I am curious (bc I just do not know), how does a game get corrupted? Huh
I would like to know so I can avoid if possible.

And also, I am so sowwie to hear that @PrincessSylveon Sad

If there is anything the community can do to help, let us know!
Hah shame. Should of gone into hiding.

Also just eat aborange and it'll be k
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
@pokePRiSMA the reason it corrupted x2 was because of the Powersaves device I was using to clone it. I'm honestly not sure where it went wrong but my games are totally broken now. So if you get a Powersaves just be very careful :-(
It's super effective ~♥
Sorry for your loss.....
Sorry to hear it man.

Hopefully it will get sorted out soon
Hopefully you can get sun and moon and still do giveaways :P
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley