51. Dodrio
52. Lycanroc-Midday
53. Azumarril
54. Blaziken
55. Lopunny
56. Absol
57. Toxapex [Tank variant]
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" glad that you're making use of it! It's a really good set by Enosh Shachar, was pretty popular a while back
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
your ace had the best nickname
@stephenWITNESS It's definitely one of my most reliable Pokémon!

@Reis It's named that because it's literally what I said when I first saw it lol. "Wow, look at that sad lil' *blank*" XD
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel"

No worries, I'm just glad my little Emolga even got mentioned. Hopefully I can find a way to run her in VGC 2018 and start the unorthodox game all over again! She does get Tailwind via Move Tutor. Something to consider... Wink

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Aug 10, 2017, 09:12 PM)0kamii Wrote: @"Anabel"

No worries, I'm just glad my little Emolga even got mentioned. Hopefully I can find a way to run her in VGC 2018 and start the unorthodox game all over again! She does get Tailwind via Move Tutor. Something to consider... Wink

- 0kamii

Emolga's one of my favorite Gen 5 Pokémon, now way I cannot use it. I use a Naive nature one w/ Choice Scarf that has U-turn, Air Slash, Volt Switch and Wild Charge . Motor Drive ability 252 Speed and split Attack stats, I love using it
OU MASTER RACE
(Aug 10, 2017, 09:32 PM)Anabel Wrote:
(Aug 10, 2017, 09:12 PM)0kamii Wrote: @"Anabel"

- 0kamii

Emolga's one of my favorite Gen 5 Pokémon, now way I cannot use it. I use a Naive nature one w/ Choice Scarf that has U-turn, Air Slash, Volt Switch and Wild Charge . Motor Drive ability 252 Speed and split Attack stats, I love using it

Have you seen any of the Emolga builds I made for this past metagame? It doesn't really look like anyone used them, seeing as how Emolga isn't on the tier list, but I was still proud that I made an unorthodox little pokémon shine against the likes of Garchomp, Celesteela, Kartana, Arcanine, and other VGC powerhouses this season. I even managed a locals win with Emolga on my team. She's just so amazing if you play her right! Wink

- 0kamii

@0kamii actually I'm going to be breeding for the Electric Seed set you made, it's my favorite one
OU MASTER RACE
(Aug 10, 2017, 09:47 PM)Anabel Wrote: @0kamii actually I'm going to be breeding for the Electric Seed set you made, it's my favorite one

Be sure to let me know how it works out for you! I always appreciate feedback. Big Grin

- 0kamii