Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Need two more team members!
Hello everyone! So I'm building a team for Battle Spot, and I'm having a really difficult time completing it. So far I have Mega-Gardevoir, Raikou, Scizor, and Milotic, all functioning how you'd typically run them. These 4 have proven to have decent syngery as a "core four" of sorts, but I'm looking to add two more members to make the team complete.

This core four obviously has several glaring weaknesses. Gardevoir and Scizor are pretty frail despite being hard-hitters, I lack significant physical bulk and essentially have a team consisting of 3 special attackers. I'm sure there are even more weaknesses as well. This is the first competitive team I'm attempting to build, so please go easy on me :P I'm not looking to replace any of these Pokemon, unless there's a massively important reason to that I've overlooked.

I'm fully aware this probably isn't going to be a wildly successful team. I'm really not a fan of everyone using the same dozen Pokemon, even if using them is the best chance of winning, because it takes away from the fun of the game (IMO). I'm not looking to dominate Battle Spot; just trying to do the best I possibly can with Pokemon that I love, while incorperating other mons to round out the team Smile Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I got your Arcanine ^^ just let me finish this raid in Destiny and I'll add you.
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jul 12, 2016, 03:19 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: I got your Arcanine ^^ just let me finish this raid in Destiny and I'll add you.
Awesome! Just added you Smile
Hey @Yespeon729 I have an idea for this team, but since some of your Pokemon have different set they can run, could you give me your sets? :]
(Jul 12, 2016, 03:29 PM)le2017 Wrote: Hey @Yespeon729 I have an idea for this team, but since some of your Pokemon have different set they can run, could you give me your sets? :]
 Sure! Mega-Gardevoir runs Protect, Moonblast, Psychic, and Hyper Voice. Raikou is equipped with an Assault Vest and runs Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, and currently HP Ice (considering changing that). Milotic has Leftovers and running Recover, Ice Beam, Scald, and Protect. Scizor is equipped with a Life Orb and  running Bullet Punch, Protect, Bug Bite, and Knock Off (considering changing/reworking the last 2 moves). But yeah, that's how it is so far Smile
(Jul 12, 2016, 03:48 PM)Yespeon729 Wrote:
(Jul 12, 2016, 03:29 PM)le2017 Wrote: Hey @Yespeon729 I have an idea for this team, but since some of your Pokemon have different set they can run, could you give me your sets? :]
 Sure! Mega-Gardevoir runs Protect, Moonblast, Psychic, and Hyper Voice. Raikou is equipped with an Assault Vest and runs Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, and currently HP Ice (considering changing that). Milotic has Leftovers and running Recover, Ice Beam, Scald, and Protect. Scizor is equipped with a Life Orb and  running Bullet Punch, Protect, Bug Bite, and Knock Off (considering changing/reworking the last 2 moves). But yeah, that's how it is so far Smile

@Yespeon729 Is it for doubles or singles?
(Jul 12, 2016, 03:53 PM)le2017 Wrote:

Doubles!
(Jul 12, 2016, 03:54 PM)Yespeon729 Wrote:

Doubles!

Eh sadly I play doubles but since this team isn't really stantard, so I'm not sure on how to edit it since I usually grab others' teams. However, if you need help in singles, I'm more experienced and I'll be able to help. I'm sorry I couldn't help that much, but have a nice day :]
(Jul 12, 2016, 04:05 PM)le2017 Wrote:
(Jul 12, 2016, 03:54 PM)Yespeon729 Wrote:

Doubles!

Eh sadly I play doubles but since this team isn't really stantard, so I'm not sure on how to edit it since I usually grab others' teams. However, if you need help in singles, I'm more experienced and I'll be able to help. I'm sorry I couldn't help that much, but have a nice day :]
No problem, I know it's not conventional. Thanks for looking into it though!
Garchomp and either Amoonguss or Scrafty for the last slot.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature