Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Should I or Shouldn't I?
On my Omega Ruby game, I have legitimately completed the Pokedex and received the Shiny Charm and gotten some wild shinies. However, I haven't done this on my Pokemon X game and I only just finished my Wonderlocke on X yesterday. I really want to get the Shiny Charm on X but I feel it would take me another 2 years to complete. I'm thinking if I should use my Powersave to get complete Pokedex so I can get the Shiny Charm and Shiny Hunt on X and Omega Ruby. What do you think I should do?
Well its depends on how "badly" you want the Shiny Charm for your X version and whether you are fine with using hacks to get it. Like once you have access to all the Pokemon having completed the Dex, it shouldn't take you that long as before. Problem is I don't think you'll be able to complete the Dex on time before Su/Mo launches, so that's a whole different front. Like if the Shiny Charm is "badly needed" then powersaves is ok especially if there's time constraints. However if you have the time and patience to complete the dex, then try to complete it as usual.
(Sep 26, 2016, 05:01 AM)Black117 Wrote: Well its depends on how "badly" you want the Shiny Charm for your X version and whether you are fine with using hacks to get it. Like once you have access to all the Pokemon having completed the Dex, it shouldn't take you that long as before. Problem is I don't think you'll be able to complete the Dex on time before Su/Mo launches, so that's a whole different front. Like if the Shiny Charm is "badly needed" then powersaves is ok especially if there's time constraints. However if you have the time and patience to complete the dex, then try to complete it as usual.

I would say I badly need it because if I was the get every wild Pokemon in Omega Ruby as shiny, there's nothing I can hunt until I get Shiny Charm in X.
Seeing as the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon is right around the corner, I would just use the Powersave if it were me.. and since you "badly" need it, I don't see the problem. I created a living dex so I could just use Pokemon bank if I ever needed to complete the dex lol 

So, yeah, go for it dude Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4