Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Ok hold up
Quick rundown
Earlier today, a screenshot emerged showing the download cards for Pokemon USUM, showing us that Team Rocket will be returning.

Back in March, before USUM got revealed, a leak surfaced on 4chan. It correctly predicted the name of USUM, new UBs, a new Battle Facility in the Festival Plaza and Team Rocket. 
This leak has a lot of credibility now, so possible spoilers ahead

Now, the leak says that all the old villains would be returning, the old villains would be recruited by someone who summoned them from worlds where they completed their missions and create one super-orginization. The name of this team? Rainbow Rocket. Team Rocket 'Grunts' clearly have a Rainbow battle background.

Now, look at this

[Image: DM8RoG_V4AAZmei.jpg]

You can clearly see similarities. The Rocket Girls have never had teal hair. Was I right this whole time? 

If the Team Leaders are from a verse where they won, it makes sense too
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris 

Uhh, sorry, but similar-colored hair is not much to go by. Almost nothing. No offense, but saying that a male Grunt looks slightly like the male character, and the female Grunt looks slightly like the female character is not much.

Although........

Please don't be upset, but I'm slightly worried.

All the teams coming back? ALL of them. Seems like a tough battle. Perhaps a final battle.
Pokemon is old. 
Could this be the final game? Sad
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Oct 24, 2017, 08:12 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Kris 

Uhh, sorry, but similar-colored hair is not much to go by. Almost nothing. No offense, but saying that a male Grunt looks slightly like the male character, and the female Grunt looks slightly like the female character is not much.

Although........

All the teams coming back? ALL of them. Seems like a tough battle. Perhaps a final battle.
Pokemon is old. 

Name another ingame character with teal hair, and that 'Kris' hairstyle? Explain why they're labelling them as version exclusive? Who else looks like Gold and Kris?
OU MASTER RACE
Hmmm, i also thought that maybe it would be true about rainbow rocket, but then i remembered that every battle is different in intro before summon a pokemon.

If the hats of the grunts would be rainbow colors then it had more possible way to be a rainbow rocket.

But maybe the intro battle http://prntscr.com/h1nv7g is just some minor change for epic battles

Just like first time ''VS'' introagainst a gym leader something

Though i like those ideas of first post.
(Oct 24, 2017, 08:49 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hmmm, i also thought that maybe it would be true about rainbow rocket, but then i remembered that every battle is different in intro before summon a pokemon.

If the hats of the grunts would be rainbow colors then it had more possible way to be a rainbow rocket.

But maybe the intro battle http://prntscr.com/h1nv7g is just some minor change for epic battles

Just like first time ''VS'' introagainst a gym leader something

Though i like those ideas of first post.

Rainbow Rocket's "Grunts" will probably use this battle intro, Team Leaders will likely have a colored background to match their 'Rainbow' color.

Red > Maxie
Orange > Lysandre
Yellow > Lusamine
Green > Ghetsis
Blue > Archie
Indigo > Cyrus
Violet > Giovanni
OU MASTER RACE

Although........

Pokemon is old. 

I agree with this statement as using hair color isn't extremely reliable and could be completely coincidental. However if all the teams came back that would take a long time to develop and also would fit weirdly into the plot of USUM. I'll also have to disagree on being the final game, Pokemon won't randomly end in Alola. They would get extreme amounts of backlashfor doing so and really isn't a good business strategy for the company too. Pokemon is only around 20 years old and compared to Mario and other franchises, it's really not too much.

Sorry if I break any rules somehow, just popped in randomly.
(Oct 24, 2017, 10:12 PM)RazorGuild Wrote:

Although........

Pokemon is old. 

I agree with this statement as using hair color isn't extremely reliable and could be completely coincidental. >However if all the teams came back that would take a long time to develop and also would fit weirdly into the plot of USUM.< I'll also have to disagree on being the final game, Pokemon won't randomly end in Alola. They would get extreme amounts of backlashfor doing so and really isn't a good business strategy for the company too. Pokemon is only around 20 years old and compared to Mario and other franchises, it's really not too much.

Sorry if I break any rules somehow, just popped in randomly.

It's going to be postgame, not main story more than likely
OU MASTER RACE
Sometimes I look ito the mirror and think Im someone else since I have the same colour hair and style as they do, but I realise Im not because its just purely coincidental
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon

A world where Lysandre succeeded..? Ummm...  *worries* How would you even summon someone alive from a world like that?  And how would he have Pokemon to battle with..?
@Chansey I imagine an Ultra Wormhole opens up when he fires the Ultimate Weapon in his

winning verse

Also keep the

Rainbow Rocket postgame stuff
in spoiler tags just in case.
OU MASTER RACE