1 33.33%
I honestly do not care
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokémon that you can get only in Alohan forms
Okay, this makes me very depressed and I do not know why.

To start, for most Pokémon, if you want a Pokémon in a non-Alohan variant, you can breed with one of the parents holding an everstone. For example, if you want a non- Alohan geodude, you can breed to get one.

However, for some Pokémon this is not the case.

There are three Pokémon that can only be obtained in their Alohan forms (until pokebank/Sinnoh remakes) These three Pokémon are Raichu, Marowak, and Executor

Before I get hate for not likeing the disigns, I do like them. I love how Raichu is now an electric/Physic, giving it an unique typing.

Alohan Marowak might just be my favorite gen 7 Pokémon, with Marowak already being one of my favorite Pokémon, now looking cooler and having a amazing fire/ghost type, makeing now one of the few to have that typing.Although, Alohan Marowak isn't perfect, for reasons like it learns its signature move, Shadow bone, at level 27, but it evolves at level 28. Also, Marowak cannot learn and fire type moves until level 52.

As for Alohan Executor...........he's......different.......

Anyways, once again, without pokebank, it is impossible to get non Alohan Marowak.

I felt like I should just point this out to people with questions on how to get non-Alohan forms/confused people.

I know this has been a long post, so I'm signing off for the night.

Peace
You missed the potato at the end
sorry, wrong website