Poll: Would a Pokemon Gift Shop/Give Away interest you?
This poll is closed.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
0%
0 0%
Maybe
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Gift Shop Idea
Hey Fellow Pokemaniacs,

I have had an idea which I am unsure is something that people would actually like or encourage so I wanted your opinions on it.

I have been breeding boxes and boxes of pokemons for the past year and everytime I send them all away in the wonder trade. It never occured to me that actually giving them to fellow breeders might be more beneficial than to a 10 years old sending pidgeys and what not. So I was thinking of opening a Gift shop instead of a Trade shop.

The gift shop would list all available pokemon that would have between 4-6 IV's and as the title says, they would be give-aways!

I haven't seen one like this on the forum and I thought it could be something cool :-)

Let me know if you guys would be interrested, if you have any comments or suggestions!

Thanks
Hey man this idea sounds excellent!

I think having something like this would make it pretty easy for people when they come to breeding especially if its including things like Hidden Abilities.
Not to mention the fact that if the pokemon was foreign it would give you the chance to get that shiny quicker if you were wanting to go for that. Would you be looking for people to submit to you as well if they had been breeding for something in particular?
I think Naitre (not sure if they are active anymore) was doing something similar with bringing a few breeders together to offer a decent service to people. I'd be up for giving away breedjects and the fact it would be all in one place and easy to see would be great!
I'm also a breeder I do the same as you, hoping to get someone wonder trading breedjects. That's be an awesome idea! Go for it! ^^
I have plenty of breedjects and usually just wonder trade them off but this idea is perfect! I'd actually help if you're serious about doing this.
I tend to give away free shinies.
@PrinceeZuko @"le2017" @NoRaTiX Thank you all for your input Smile This could be a great community project!

I will put my efforts into it after this weekend when I'm done moving from one house to another! I'll start a thread about it in roughly a week :-)

Really happy this project could interest a lot of people  Smile