Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon: My Top 5 Hopes for the Alolan Sequels
Only 5 hours since the announcement of the Pokemon Sun and Moon sequels, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and I've already started brainstorming possibilities of what these interesting looking games might have in store for us.
Please understand that this is 100% speculation and not even slightly confirmed. (Unless stated otherwise)

5. New Generation 7 Mons
Although unlikely, I think we may see new Alolan native Pokemon. Perhaps something like, I don't know, say 10-15 new Pokemon? If this happens, I' like to see Gen 7 Fossil Pokemon in amongst these, as well as a Poison-Fairy Type Pokemon.

4. Alolan Johto Pokemon
Seeing as we got Alolan Pokemon in Sun and Moon that were only from Kanto alongside Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow's Virtual Console release, I'd like to see Alolan Johto Pokemon make it in this time around. Just imagine an Alolan Bellossom :O Or an Alolan Sudowoodo?

3. Challenge Keys/Difficulty Settings
In Pokemon Black Version 2 and White Version 2, a neat feature of the games were the "Challenge Keys" that allowed you to toggle the difficulty of the game. I'd like to have that feature in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon because I found Pokemon Sun to be difficult, but not too hard, and I love a game with a challenge.

2. New Battle Tree Trainers
I feel like this will actually happen, but allow me to elaborate on exactly who I'd like to see return. 
Lance
Silver
Kris
- N

Calem / Serena
- AZ
- Zinnia

1. Previous legendaries (w/out Shinylock)

Pokemon like Mewtwo, the legendary birds, the Eon Pokemon and the XYZ Trio are a couple of Pokemon I'd like to see in these game's postgame.

What do you think? Do you agree? Do you disagree? Let me know down below.
OU MASTER RACE
I'd like to see more legendarys like in black and white 2, some more Alolan forms (Alolan Arcanine please!!) and bring back the habitat list that was in the pokedex in black and white 2 also, made completing the dex sooo much better!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
I agree @stephenWITNESS Having those extra legendaries to find would be amazing, but I don't think I'd want it to be like OR/AS again though
What? I have been off the Internet all day and I miss this. So.... does anyone know when it will come out? Right now or in a few years?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion I believe the trailer said the release date was November 17, 2017. So only a few months.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jun 6, 2017, 07:24 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion I believe the trailer said the release date was November 17, 2017. So only a few months.

- 0kamii
@0kamii Wow. Better look for it, cause I now what I'm going to buy on November 17!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I don't think we'll get new pokemon or new alolan forms, would be cool though.
I really hope they implement the higher difficulty setting!
#LillieDefenseSquad
My top hope for the games:

Add a button to skip all the cutscenes. The cutscenes in SuMo has killed its replay value. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Am I the only one who's a little annoyed they didn't make pearl and diamand remakes? Team galactic was amazing!
(Jun 25, 2017, 06:57 PM)adrianfpc Wrote: Am I the only one who's a little annoyed they didn't make pearl and diamand remakes? Team galactic was amazing!

About half of Smogon are annoyed. Sad

Not sure about the rest of the Pokemon communities. :/
What is a signature and how do I get one?