Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon We Like For No Reason!
Everyone has a favorite Pokemon, but some Pokemon we like inexplicably. So, what are your favorite Pokemon you like for no real reason?

For me, one of those would have to be Sudowoodo. I first encountered Sudowoodo in Pokemon Silver, and after catching it, I fell in love. That Sudowoodo was the only one in the entire game, and it just felt like a novelty to me. I've never really used a Sudowoodo, and the one I caught spent most of its time in a Box. So, why do I like it? I really don't know. Probably just the novelty and excitement of catching it.

I also like Lanturn a lot, even though I can't explain why. Lanturn looks very pretty, and I can imagine it being a very friendly Pokemon. But as for real reasons? I don't know!  I used one while shiny hunting once, but I've never actually used one competitively or during my in-game adventure. I've always had a soft spot for it, but why? I just really don't know.

What are some Pokemon you like for no reason? Let us know, and tag someone to keep the discussion moving! A good discussion is just what our forum needs to get it back on track.

-Retro

(This is actually a sneak peek of a YouTube video I'm making. Don't worry, it'll be more detailed in the video!).
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Tagging @FireTaco, @0kamii , and @stephenWITNESS. What Pokemon do you like for no reason?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!