Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Can anyone Find TSV? (Trainer Shiny Value)
I want to find my TSV in my game of Ultra Moon but I don't know how I would be able to do so. If anyone is able to do this I ask kindly for your help in doing do. 
        - Thanks in Advance!
it's actually a simple task. first, you must defeat every trainer in alola, then you need the shiny charm. you'll also need a full party. it can have any pokemon you want however the 3rd party member needs to be a female zorua with a lax nature. you'll also need a male heatran in the 12th spot of the 3rd PC box with any nickname that contains a $. you'll then need a 6 iv shiny magikarp named AA_bG4. if even one of those characters is wrong, it will not work. make sure it's in the the last spot of any PC box except the one with heatran (box 3). also i forgot to mention you'll need an inkay that will evolve next time it levels up in your party. next, head to the place where you fought ultra necrozma. MAKE SURE TO SAVE. stand in the center of the area. it's not a pixel perfect posistion, but being slightly off may cause this not to work. after you are standing in the center, and all previous requirements have been met, just turn your system upside-down, and give a rare candy to the inkay. if everything has been done correctly, instead of showing the evolution sequence, it will show you a white screen with a number in the top left corner. that number is your TSV. do note that your game will be frozen, but a soft reset should still work.
(Jan 28, 2018, 11:35 PM)Cubivor Wrote: it's actually a simple task. first, you must defeat every trainer in alola, then you need the shiny charm. you'll also need a full party. it can have any pokemon you want however the 3rd party member needs to be a female zorua with a lax nature. you'll also need a male heatran in the 12th spot of the 3rd PC box with any nickname that contains a $. you'll then need a 6 iv shiny magikarp named AA_bG4. if even one of those characters is wrong, it will not work. make sure it's in the the last spot of any PC box except the one with heatran (box 3). also i forgot to mention you'll need an inkay that will evolve next time it levels up in your party. next, head to the place where you fought ultra necrozma. MAKE SURE TO SAVE. stand in the center of the area. it's not a pixel perfect posistion, but being slightly off may cause this not to work. after you are standing in the center, and all previous requirements have been met, just turn your system upside-down, and give a rare candy to the inkay. if everything has been done correctly, instead of showing the evolution sequence, it will show you a white screen with a number in the top left corner. that number is your TSV. do note that your game will be frozen, but a soft reset should still work.
I can't tell if this is malarky or legitimate. On one hand why would this even work, but on the other hand this is strangely detailed enough that it may.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
I like how it is stated to be 'a simple task'  Tongue