Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Quickly! You can only eat ONE meal for the rest of your life, what is it?!
Breadbowl pasta, with italian sausage, melted provolone and feta, with alfredo sauce. It's so good.
Extra cheese pizza!
Potatoes.... don't care how they're done
The blood of my enemies... or waffles, any of the two.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Depends if we're talking about sweets then def a cinnamon bun, they're just way too good. But if we're going for a real meal then probably something that has a bit of variety in it, otherwise malnourishment is inevitable, maybe a combination of rice with some vegetables (it's delicious as hell if done right).
Uhmm... uhm... uhm... Burger! Because they can be varied depending on my needs, and I always need meat. ALWAYS.
Pasta! Preferably a lasange *-*
Cream Cheese Rangoons.... Heart
Don't judge me :'V
Probably a nice, hot bowl of rare beef pho with beef balls and well done flank. Plus the option to add veggie garnish means I can at least make it a little different each time.
Subway Club on Italian Herbs & Cheese, with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, spinach, cucumber, salt & pepper, and parmesan. Big Grin