Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] [S/M] What shinies have you found so far?
(Nov 30, 2016, 02:57 PM)MrRhino Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2016, 02:54 PM)Najar23 Wrote: In my playthrough i found a shiny Salandit, but too bad that it was a male, and it was a modest nature too Sad

@Najar23 Did you find it full odds or were you hunting for it? I hate how salandit has to be famale to evolve, makes the male useless lol.

Well i was weakening a female one i was gonna catch, but then it called another salandit and it happened to be a shiny, it was the first one it called too, i caught it of course, knowing it wasnt gonna evolve
I started off with a Shiny Popplio somewhere before 200 SRs. I was super surprised when I got it, cause it was my first full odds shiny that I would actually get to keep, as well as my first shiny from soft resetting.
@MrRhino  your lucky. 80+ eggs. currently 525 now, and still no luck! and ive got shiny charm. still no luck
Ahh~ my first SuMo Shiny is Pikipek at 348 Sos Encounters!!

And I managed to find the blue shiny pup at only 108 Sos Encounters!!

haha I haven't finished the Alolan dex yet, so I plan on doing that before I continue to do any more hunts! :D
I've been working on getting all my pokemon in pokeballs, and I caught a Magnemite while looking for Trubbish.
As I was playing through the campaign I snagged myself a shiny Araquanid! I'm stilling going through a couple hunts in the older games so I may not get anything new in Su/Mo for a while  :P
I got

Shiny Pikipek in 130 S.O.S encounters

Shiny Rockruff in 48 S.O.S encounters

Shiny Cuebone in 205 S.O.S encounters 

I've had pretty good luck so far.  Happy Hunting!
So far I've only found 3 shinies, but I'm SUPER happy with them :D

2 Shiny male salandits, one after 34 eggs, the other at 188 eggs (they were within the same batch of 200)

and my now Shiny Salazzle :D  I found her at 365 SOS encounters Heart
-Tip for anyone else going after her, a male cute charm is a must, don't bother with antidotes bc you'll just get poisoned within a turn or two.  Stock up on your potion of choice and plenty of leppa berries.  My pokemon were all lvl 80+ and I still had to use a ton of potions thanks to dragon rage and constant poison damage.
-Also, cute charm doesn't work while the pokemon is fainted... so you'll need one pokemon with false swipe (or hold back) to drop the hp of the pokemon you want to use to continue your SOS encounters, and THEN switch to your cute charm male to kill the old one.  Just make sure that cute charm male is out when the new pokemon is called otherwise you'll most likely get a male to spawn in.

Aside from the long wait that comes from SOS encounters, getting a shiny female salandit isn't as hard as most people were expecting.  While I do wish my two shiny boys could evolve, I'm pretty darn happy with this shiny.  My current hunt is a shiny jangmo-o :D

Best of luck to you all!
I've gotten Pikipek around the 400 mark, Rockruff at 118 and while IV Breeding i accidently bred a shiny Mareanie > 30 eggs ^^

I stopped Shiny Hunting though to start breeding some Competitive mons and finish the dex.
i got elekid 15 chains