Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] SHINY LEGENDARY DILEMMA
Hi guys, I've spent ~ 4200 resets for a shiny Lugia in ORAS with a Bold Synchronizer. Sadly it came out as a docile nature (Neutral Stats) and 4 IVs, 31 in HP, DEF, SP.ATT, SPEED. 27 in ATT and 0-1 IV in SP. DEF...

I'm so torn that the sync didn't work, I also know 4 IV is quite good already. If it was you would you keep this or try for more SR? And would you prefer one with 3 IV and right nature or 4 with a neutral nature?
Personally, I would keep trying to get the nature you want.

Of course that's just me as I hate to leave a job unfinished and I don't like to compromise on my goals.  :D
Prof. Z at your service!
TSV: 2377(S), 2577(M), 3639(M2)
The lovely thing about IVs is you can hyper train in gen 7 so if you transport your Lugia into gen 7 you can have a perfect shiny Lugia. If you can SR without hating your life it's better to get a beneficial nature.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
I wouldnt keep it. I have EXTREME luck, but thats just me. caught a shiny kyurem in 100-200 sr's...
then went to shiny hunt a eevee and got it on the first encounter .-.
Yeah me too..would not keep it...

if u are that persistent that you catched a shiny one...then u can always get one...
Thank you all for the replies, I will try for Lugia again at a latter date. Since them I've obtained a shiny Giratina with correct nature (took 3 shiny giratina to get one) and a shiny Entei with correct nature. Accidentally soft reset over one Giratina and one Raikou...FML Angry