Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny hunting discussion? Any tips I don't know about?
Hello! I just want to talk about shiny hunting with you guys and I want to know if there are any lesser known tips for shiny hunting. I know a lot about it, having caught quite a lot of shinies, but if there is anything I might not know about, tell me!
what kind of tips do you want? i have tips on dealing with SOS pyukumuku. use duosion with magic guard ability. if you SOS-ing at water near the volcano area, you will get no damage at all since attacking moves pyukumuku has are counter and bide which if you do nothing to it the moves will never be succeed.
(Feb 23, 2017, 07:28 AM)sater10 Wrote: what kind of tips do you want? i have tips on dealing with SOS pyukumuku. use duosion with magic guard ability. if you SOS-ing at water near the volcano area, you will get no damage at all since attacking moves pyukumuku has are counter and bide which if you do nothing to it the moves will never be succeed.
Thank you for that! But I actually know about that one. I use a Sigilyph and I used it for 2 of the Drifloon I caught. I do plan on using it for Pyukumuku in the future. Thank you for attempting to tell me something I didn't know though!