Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Supergirl
[Image: 250px-Supergirl_Intertitle.png]

This Tvshow i reccomend to try cause it has some good/interesting parts:

1)It has >> romance (Though the romance that i saw for now i don't really like much...)

2)It has>> Action The good of this tvshow is sometimes also the action. (but not reason why i kind of like this show)

3)It has>> Good story Potential Reason why i kind of like this show. (sometimes boring but never give up and try to watch atleast 1 season.

Superman can be seen, but more in next season. The title is the spoiler of who the protagonist will be. More than 2 seasons released. Its kind of look as an parallel world to ''Smallville'' Some protagonists in Smallville you can see in Supergirl..

It has potential to become great like the popular tvshows (Supernatural/TeenWolf/ Arrow/ The Flash/ Smallville)

(For now Supernatural is my top favorite of tvshows more than 11 seasons. Do not count Anime as tvshows.)

Try googling ''s01e01'' then click on ''videos'' (I download them then i add subs with Vlc.)

Reccomended to watch in HDMI (I connect my pc to the Tv through hdmi to watch good in HD (High quality)

At the moment i give it a 6.7 (more or less.)