Poll: About what should be my next post?
This poll is closed.
0kamii's Top 5 Shiny Hunting Pokémon!
45.45%
5 45.45%
All Our Favorite Alolan Forms!
18.18%
2 18.18%
Battle 0kamii's OU Minun Team!
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The 5 Easiest Hard Battles in Pokémon!
@iimlF4nT4Sy Thanks for replying! Glad to see you came out! Yeah, Lusamine was one of those battles that either went really well or really poorly. I thought her second battle was harder because of the boosts, but I was also kind of under-leveled at that point. Guzma right before her was a bit tough too because of Golisopod's massive Attack stat. Oh well, it's nothing Kona and I couldn't surmount! Sorry about the bad luck with Cynthia, though. Undecided

@Corrosion2424 That's a pretty sound strategy, Corrosion. Sounds like a lot of work went into it. Tell, what did the ambrosia of revenge taste of once it graced your tongue? Sweet and cold, or hearty and satisfying? Or perhaps...a mix of both? Big Grin

@"écarlate" I feel like I'm not yet at the point where I can make clever quips at you like the rest of the team does, so for now I'll just say this...yeah, obviously. Though clearly you haven't played Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness. People think Sun and Moon are the hardest ones? Yeah, Genius Sonority beat them to the punch years ago.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jul 14, 2017, 05:47 PM)écarlate Wrote: its not like in game battles are actually hard lol, if you are not absolute garbage you'll never even lose all your pokémon and black out.
@"écarlate" I both agree and disagree with this. What I like about Pokémon is that most of the battles are hard and bring a challenge, but the challenge isn't so bad that you will lose. However, saying that you have to be total trash to lose isn't true. Some battles are truly hard, and I have actually got myself stuck on a few, and I am by no means garbage. Perhaps we just play the games differently, but I have blacked out myself, and, as I said, I'm not garbage. Moreover, difficult fights would be a lot different if we didn't use Revives, Full Restores, and the like. If we played without these items, the game would be much more difficult. I respect your opinion (I do know where you are coming from), and I'm not trying to be rude in any way, but I don't agree with this completely. Question is: What do you think about how I feel? Am I right or wrong? I would like to discuss this.

-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@0kamii  yep , it was sweet and cold
@0kamii i did play colosseum lol nice try. i wouldn't recommend assuming stuff like that since you kinda look like you are bragging and the overall message you are giving is "lol you obviously haven't played all the games since you don't share my opinion", which comes across as very elitist. not going to go further with this as i dont care and other users don't care, but i would recommend try to drop this elitist attitude.

@RetroTyphlosion i see where you're coming from, i was kinda exagerating in my post but what i wanted to say was that the game was overall really easy (obviously it is, since its made for children). i do understand that some people might think it isn't as easy, and i do agree with the part about items, but i still think that the game isn't that difficult at all. sorry i wasn't as careful with my post as i should've been.
@"écarlate" What? Oh, no, no, no. Far from it. I guess it's hard to convey sarcasm through text. I was just trying to share stories of hard battles I found to be easier than expected. I've been very open about being an experienced trainer yes, but hardly an elitist. Though I'll give Pokémon Colosseum to you. Few people I've talked to have played the Orre games. I guess you're on that list now too. Never meant to impose.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder