Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Top 3 least favorite Pokemon!
Hi guys and gals today my thread is about your Top 3 least favorite Pokemon!

Well lets get started...

3rd...

[Image: 250px-124Jynx.png]

Jynx is one of my least favorite pokes because she or he is a little to weird in anime series and just looks like a pokemon spilt purple paint over its skin...

2nd!!

[Image: spearow-fly.jpg]

PIDGEY!!! The reason why its #2 is because i have like OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!! of them sitting in my pc and how can it learn fly??

and #1 is..

[Image: 63.png]

The reason why ABRA is number 1 in my opin[/color]n is because you run into him and then he just teleports away and hes pratically useless in gym and trainer battles!! The only was he or she is useful is when it evolves!!!

Well thats it for this thread.. Tell me YOUR TOP 3 LEAST FAVORITE POKEMON
below.. Thanks for readin'
(Jan 20, 2016, 06:59 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: and #1 is..

[Image: 63.png]

The reason why ABRA is number 1 in my opin[/color]n is because you run into him and then he just teleports away and hes pratically useless in gym and trainer battles!! The only was he or she is useful is when it evolves!!!

Breed it so it knows ice punch, thunder punch, fire punch, etc.
Eh @ShinyMew well still dont like him..
Ok, time for mine.

#3:
Stunfisk
[Image: 1305601408596.png]

I mean, seriously now. The derp Pokemon. No further explanation needed.

#2:
Amoonguss
[Image: latest?cb=20111103161829]

Yes, I'm talking about you Amoonguss. You keep appearing instead of me getting an item in White2. It's UBER annoying!

#1:
Wurmple
[Image: lol__wurmple_by_ender_spark-d7qtt80.gif]

First off, you find it everywhere. Yes, EVERYWHERE.
Second, you don't even know if it evolves into Cascoon or Silcoon. UGH!
Just keep partying Wurmple...
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:20 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Eh @ShinyMew well still dont like him..

True.
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:36 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Ok, time for mine.

#3:
Stunfisk
[Image: 1305601408596.png]

I mean, seriously now. The derp Pokemon. No further explanation needed.

#2:
Amoonguss
[Image: latest?cb=20111103161829]

Yes, I'm talking about you Amoonguss. You keep appearing instead of me getting an item in White2. It's UBER annoying!

#1:
Wurmple
[Image: lol__wurmple_by_ender_spark-d7qtt80.gif]

First off, you find it everywhere. Yes, EVERYWHERE.
Second, you don't even know if it evolves into Cascoon or Silcoon. UGH!
Just keep partying Wurmple...

Seriously im like laughing flem up... wait is that good or bad
@Shiny Mew thanks for makin me laugh
And number 3 is... Ampharos! Sorry @CharizardSoOP21 But i cant understand this pokemon! Its a walking torch? and some goat? I dont get it.. But i must say, the Mega looks majestic.. [Image: shiny_mega_ampharos_global_link_art_by_t...7mnhe0.png]

Oke! Number 2! Is.. Zigzagoon! Your cute dude, but just so common in wondertrades. Sorry bud. Just smile cuz you are cuter than Pooch! [Image: tumblr_inline_n3dc61ZVzg1roo3do.gif]

And number one is.. Charizard! Yes yes, i know, Charizard is the coolest and everybody likes him! Forest you are so stupid! Have you heard of an "opinion"? Yes, its true, i hate Charizard, i never use him cuz i hate him, when i see him i just turn my head away and throw a Rock Slide to him, i always choose Bulbasaur, cuz i know that Charmander always will be taken. [Image: latest?cb=20131213083306]
Ok let's do this!  kappa

#3 - Wobbuffet

[Image: tumblr_n0e1a7fOGI1qk9y4co1_500.gif]

OK ALL YOU NUZLOCKERS KNOW THIS GUY !!! If ever you play a randomized nuzlocke Pokemon rom on your Visual Boy Advance you know this guy is going to appear AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME !!! Whenever you encounter this blue blob of death you know the chance of your Pokemon to survive the battle are very slim. You can't escape the battle because of Shadow Tag and you have to attack him when he's not using Counter or Mirror Coat.

#2 - Zubat

[Image: c3e020c18a1129ae1b8c85118cd333d188eba34e_hq.gif]

If you don't get this one, I don't know what to say... I never enter a cave without Repels in my bag just because of this Pokemon. EVERY. SINGLE. STEP. you have to worry about this stupid bat jumping on your poor 10 years old pokemon trainer face. It's not even good or anything it's just mega annoying. Dookieshed and NateWantsToBattle even made a video about him.

#1 - Mega Kangaskhan

[Image: mOP5PQ4.gif]

&@?%$@*?$!* I hate battling this Pokemon. If you are a VGC battler like me you will understand my pain. I hate this thing with passion. You see Mega Kangaskhan almost every two battle or so. I will NEVER use that thing! I have more creativity than that. With enough experience you get to know how to deal with it but it's still annoying. If your VGC team doesn't have a good answer for Mega Kangaskhan good luck!

That's it for me! Peace out!

Love and Kappa!