Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need help in completing the PokeDex in Y.
Hello everyone, today, i need help in order of completing the national DEX in Y.
Here's my list of pokemon I have left :

Ledian, Togetic, Skiploom, Slowking, Granbull, Groyvle, Marshstomp, Swampert, Breloom, Vigototh, Slaking, Delecatty, Wailord, Vibrava, Cacturne, Whiscash, Cradily, Armaldo, Dusclops, Glalie, Sealeo, Gorebyss, Huntail, Shelgon, Kyogre, Grotle, Monferno, Prinplup, Staravia, Bastidon, Skunktank, Garchomp, Magmotar, Yanmega, Dusknoir, Pignite, Emboar, Herider, Musharna, Unfezant, Boldore, Gigalith, Swoobat, Palpitoad, Leavanny, Whirlilpede, Lilligant, Krokorok, Krookodile, Gothetelle, Duosion, Swanna, Vanillite, Vanillish, Sawsbucks, Klang, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Coabalion, Frogadier, Barbarcle, Clawitzer, and that's it.

Thank you for your time. c:
For now, I would consider doing wonder trades for a while. I know, they sound like you getting Mangikarp, Zubat, Zigzagoon, etc, but sometimes you can get really good and rare Pokemon. And if you're lucky enough, you might get a Legendary from it! It has happened before to me, and other people I know.
Have alot of these in my friend safaris. Im going to capture some for you, info to the left. :D
UPDATE :
I'm actually down to 5! All i need now is Yanma, Grumpig, Togekiss, Throh, and Doublade.
(Jan 24, 2016, 11:29 AM)xButtonFluffy Wrote: UPDATE :
I'm actually down to 5! All i need now is Yanma, Grumpig, Togekiss, Throh, and Doublade.

I have:
Yanmega (you could breed it)
Throh
Grumpig
Togetic (if you have a shiny stone, you could evolve)
Doublade

I have basically all of what you need!
Sorry, but I can't trade today.