Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Top 5 Little Details in Sun & Moon!
@Chansey 

I can't believe I forgot about that! As a breeder, that should've been the first thing I mentioned.

@"Anabel"

I had an Empoleon in a Ball Capsule that exploded blue fire every time he hit the field. I really hope those capsules come back in the inevitable Gen 4 remakes.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Aug 25, 2017, 02:07 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Chansey 

I can't believe I forgot about that! As a breeder, that should've been the first thing I mentioned.

@"Anabel"

I had an Empoleon in a Ball Capsule that exploded blue fire every time he hit the field. I really hope those capsules come back in the inevitable Gen 4 remakes.

- 0kamii

I dont want gen 4 I just want a lot of the aspects of it in a different game, like an ACTUALLY HARD EVIL TEAM
@Reis

Humor me for a moment, Reis. Since you don't actually want Gen 4 remakes, please tell me:

What is an "ACTUALLY HARD EVIL TEAM" to you?

I thought Plasma and Skull had some rather hard battles. And especially Cipher. Gees, those guys kicked my flank the first time I battled them. So, yeah. What constitutes an actually hard evil team for you?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Aug 25, 2017, 10:43 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Reis

Humor me for a moment, Reis. Since you don't actually want Gen 4 remakes, please tell me:

What is an "ACTUALLY HARD EVIL TEAM" to you?

I thought Plasma and Skull had some rather hard battles. And especially Cipher. Gees, those guys kicked my flank the first time I battled them. So, yeah. What constitutes an actually hard evil team for you?

- 0kamii

If my old self could steam roll using only fire type moves on my Emboar against team plasma, that says a lot about them.
TBH Team skull was also a little easy, the first battle with Guzma was harder then the last..

I think Galactic was hard because of the Admins with those pokemon and Cyrus with that weavile.
I never played XD or Colosseum so I don't know about Cipher. Plasma had the right idea using the opposite legendary pokemon instead of being mono type, Magma Aqua and Skull, or just using plain weak pokemon, Rocket. It also may be the fact I grind 10 levels over because I just like to steamroll the game to make myself feel better.
Gonna tag @wartty for this too
OU MASTER RACE
Wow I never spotted that Lusamine's pokemon looked angry. It's a really nice little detail, just wish I noticed it during my first play through. Also trainers using different pokeballs was one of my favourite things about Sun and Moon.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@0kamii lol I' actually tried to find which NPCs have the apricornballs xP tbh the PC options being removed might be the best thing Nintendos ever done xD
  I'm gonna go the direction and say the little thing I hate the most like how could they take away custom messages for the online stuff it's impossible to communicate anything over gts or like you used to have the personalized message with your character in the online menu in XY.... Haven't had a good 6v6 double battle in SuMo yet TT_______TT
Edit: lol you remember how difficult that pyramid thing in Gale of darkness was? Cipher was by far the most difficult evil group :D I'd love them to either rerelease those games on the switch or finally make a new installment into the series <3