Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] #Trainer Name Ideas#
Star 
I have used my given name as well as Vesper an old French name meaning evening star, Taren has Gaelic origins as does my own name. I have also used Garen and Galus both close to my own name both start with a G, and Zash a character from a story I enjoyed.    Where did you get your the name for your various trainers throughout the games?
I used to name my characters after my girl but we split up a few months ago so nowy.trainer is nack to my own name
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Jan 26, 2016, 11:03 PM)Gallant Guardian Wrote: I have used my given name as well as Vesper an old French name meaning evening star, Taren has Gaelic origins as does my own name. I have also used Garen and Galus both close to my own name both start with a G, and Zash a character from a story I enjoyed.    Where did you get your the name for your various trainers throughout the games?

I'm boring so I just use the default name. BUT for Oras you could always use the male character as Norman Jr.   XD
(Jan 26, 2016, 11:03 PM)Gallant Guardian Wrote: I have used my given name as well as Vesper an old French name meaning evening star, Taren has Gaelic origins as does my own name. I have also used Garen and Galus both close to my own name both start with a G, and Zash a character from a story I enjoyed.    Where did you get your the name for your various trainers throughout the games?

I just use jdawg as thats my rap name and if im a girl i use skyler
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die