Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Tricks to know if its hacked help
Can you guys post here the best tricks to know if the pokemon its hacked or not?
I'm no expert, but the simple thing to do is just look for obvious suspicions. After that, compare move sets to valid move pools for the Pokemon based on TMs, HMs, level-up pool, and event-exclusive pool. I can't really help from there
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Go to the IV checker. Most hacked Pokemon have 6 IVs
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(May 16, 2016, 01:54 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Go to the IV checker. Most hacked Pokemon have 6 IVs
@Johnnyspyguy  What is IV checker xD, how can i acess that
The IV Checker is a nickname for Ace Trainers that check the individual values for a Pokemon in terms of strengths and weak-points (stat wise). The Ace trainers are located in the Pokemon Centers within Kiloude City (X and Y) and the Battle Resort (ORAS). These places are accessible only after you beat the game.
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
There's also an online IV calc where you input the pokemon, it's level, the nature, the stat numbers in the six catagories, and the EVs from the super training if there is any (If you don't know the EV numbers, you can use a reset bag and input the new numbers to the stats). That is a good show of what the IV's look like on a pokemon by calculating the possible range using the stat numbers. Here's the site below:

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php

As far as other stuff goes, pokemons with moves that it can't learn through normal gameplay by level ups, egg moves, TMs, etc. along with abilities it cannot have is hack/genned. Exception if it is stated will be stuff like event pokemon which in that case requires to be in a Cherish Ball as that is an exclusive ball meant for event distribution. Continuing with event pokemons, another check is looking in the third tab of the summary of the pokemon of where it has been aquirred where all event pokemons is stated to be a fateful encounter. If it states a different location (such as a location in game) It has been genned through an egg which isn't possible. Another pointer is that legendaries is only obtainable at certain locations. If the location is anywhere else, that's a flag.

Last thing that I can think of is certain legendaries are shiny locked. These can't be aquirred through gameplay as shiny pokemons. Only other way to get them as shinies legally would be through events, such as shiny Xerneas and shiny Yveltal which has been going on this month for NA. Groudon and Kyogre though, can't be obtained as shinies and so far there hasn't been an event that distributes them as shinies.

Do note that owning a hacked pokemon and using them for the singleplayer aspect won't get you into trouble. For online multiplayer, use your judgement. Having perfect IV or being shiny isn't a problem for me at least as long as it is within the realm of possibilities in the game's parameter. Otherwise, I refuse to use an illegal pokemon that has an illegal move/ability, legendaries that is located 'elsewhere' other than their intended location, etc.
One thing no one listed here yet is to check with the memory girl from either Lilycove or Anistar City. This is what most of the competitive sites like Nugget Bridge, Smogon, etc use to check for hacks since "all Pokemon" are suppose to have a "random memory" asigned to them. Think of this like having an extra Trainer ID or PID to differentiate Pokemon from each other. If the Pokemon has "no memories" or such, chances are it's hacked. Btw here's a page on this: http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/146...ack-check/
Hacked Pokemon will not have a blue hexagon
usually
(May 16, 2016, 05:04 PM)Wildtiger29 Wrote: Hacked Pokemon will not have a blue hexagon

Thats not true. If anything, the pokemon without the blue hexagon if they're older legendaries, they're more likely to be legit. Because PokeBank will not allow hacked pokemon through it. Trust me, I have a ton of hacked genesect and stuff in my pokemon white and pokebank will not transfer them.