44.44%
8 44.44%
No
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Try Something Original People!
I just want to point out the most of all givaways are shiny Eevee givaways or giving 6IV Dittos away. People need to try something else and do something no one has done. For example: shiny starter givaways. Just a thought.
I've tried my best Sad

Giveaway in the works. Coming soon :D
IMO, i think it's perfectly fine if several want to make giveaway those pokemon. When they want to share their happiness after getting shiny eevee they just hatched, or they want to help other players on breeding project by providing ditto with perfect IVs, should we not allow them to make giveaway just because it is ditto or eevee? plus, ditto is pokemon that everyone needs, while eevee is the most number of evolution line, so by having so many eevee giveaway, you can get big chances to collect shiny version of eevolution.
basically, Giveaway is "someone" voluntary giving his/her thing to others for free. we can't force them to give us things he/she doesn't have, or making that person to give what we want. my suggestion is, if you don't like seeing Ditto and Eevee Giveaway, you can just simply ignore the thread and move to the other thread you like. while you don't want it, there must be one or two or more people still in need of those pokemon.
i know but it seems like thats ALL there is
(Jun 30, 2016, 10:18 AM)Wolfy2478 Wrote: i know but it seems like thats ALL there is

@Wolfy2478 There has been A LOT of shiny starters giveaways in the past, but these days the forum seems kinda dead compared to what was going in a few months ago. If you want change though, make a giveaway yourself. It's really hard to host a giveaway, I'm talking from experience.
I think there should be more variety, but I am perfectly fine with Ditto and Eevee. I haven't had a shiny Ditto/Eevee, but I don't care that much about them( because I already have a shiny jolteon). Starters would be nice, but there more awesome shinies. Even something like Weedle would be awesome, because it means that the person who does the giveaway is happy to share! I don't have the pokemon to do a giveaway and I don't know how to clone, otherwise I would have done a giveaway! It is not about what is given away, but why! I still think there must be more variety, but Eevees and Dittos are amazing!
I just thought of an idea: Givaway with level 100 medapods. Who with me
@ Wolfy2478 I'm with you lol

[Image: tumblr_misnaiS9Eq1rh1vzjo1_500.png]
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
I really don't mind what they are giving away to be honest, I'm just kinda sad that everybody seems to be ripping off my game show idea... makes me not want to do it anymore lol xD but hey... giveaways are a lot of work, and i think I'd rather particapate then host anyways! haha  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 30, 2016, 11:25 AM)devilmoth Wrote: I really don't mind what they are giving away to be honest, I'm just kinda sad that everybody seems to be ripping off my game show idea... makes me not want to do it anymore lol xD but hey... giveaways are a lot of work, and i think I'd rather particapate then host anyways! haha  Heart

@devilmoth Game shows were always on the forum, @"Allegro2015" used to do them often but left the forum for a while. You're definitely not an innovator or anything on this subject, and it's really not your idea, so I don't know why you're saying that people are ripping your idea... Sorry if I sound rude.