Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How?
How in the world are you suppose to practice your moveset with all these freaking hackers in the free battle on the battle spot? Like a shiny volcanion? And shiny Groudon? Thought they were shiny locked.
Regardless on if they're shiny locked, this doesn't change the fact that they're still legal Pokemon that can be used there. They won't have illegal moves/stats/abilities so essential the fact that they're shiny won't change anything. Treat them like they aren't shiny, and keep practicing friend.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
But if they are hacked can't they put like their attack, defense, and all that sky high? Plus speed? I legit went 3 battles straight in a row where I didn't even get a move off. I got pissed so I threw together a quick legend team and they out spead my darkrai?
Well does your team have a perfect IV Spread? What Items do they carry and what natures? They all have to do with your speed and matchups
There is ne'er a heart so pure than one who's love has been lost

Their stats can not be altered to illegal amounts. They'll get caught and are not allowed to use those Pokemon online.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017