19 43.18%
Other idea (post it in the thread!)
9.09%
4 9.09%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Vote for my next giveaway!
Hey guys, this month in my giveaway series: Pokémon that deserve more love, I have two options for the giveaway: Tangrowth or Magneton. They are both BR and in either case, I'll giveaway five and choose the winners with a random number generator. So vote for your favourite Pokémon! If you have another idea for what to giveaway, post it down below! But keep in mind that the next giveaway will still be focused on either Tangrowth or Magneton. Thanks in advance!
Out of the two I woulde pick Tangrowth, but other Pokemon coulde be Basculin (seriously whens the last time you thought about the little fish). Next would be Mantyne (hopefuly I spelled that right). Mantyne has swift swim so slaprain dance or drizzle on your team and do some stuff, though quad electric weakness hurts alot. I have other thoughts but my head hurts from thinking up ths much. ( I voted Tangrowth)
Go Tangrowth! It honestly needs more love and it is a very useful OU mon. (Even though Magneton is still really good.) Also, we can start entering ourselves for the giveaway when the giveaway thread is made?
Shimono Hiro!

(Sep 4, 2016, 10:57 PM)Allegro Wrote: Go Tangrowth! It honestly needs more love and it is a very useful OU mon. (Even though Magneton is still really good.) Also, we can start entering ourselves for the giveaway when the giveaway thread is made?

@Allegro Well no because it would be kind of unfair if a bunch of people got a guaranteed place and not others :/ But I'll be sure to warn you a day before it starts.
crobat do a battle ready crobat please! Smile
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:12 PM)mees Wrote: crobat do a battle ready crobat please! Smile

yes a crobat battle ready would be very nice
Yanmega and Stunfisk <3 My personal favourite from their respective generations, also a BR Weezing, Alomomola, Jellicent, Shedinja, or Clawitzer/Dragalge giveaway would be amazing
flygon... they didn t give him a megaevolution,it's a competitive pokemon and everyone who played sapphire,ruby and emerald knows it's a MUST for the team
Thanks for all the cool suggestions @alex-drakon @BoiThatLeoIsLit @MohammedAls @mees @Dovahkiin , but the winner for this month will be Tangrowth it seems! The giveaway should open in not too long, so look out for that!
(Sep 5, 2016, 08:43 AM)Elly Wrote: Thanks for all the cool suggestions @alex-drakon @BoiThatLeoIsLit @MohammedAls @mees @Dovahkiin , but the winner for this month will be Tangrowth it seems! The giveaway should open in not too long, so look out for that!
The next should be crobat.