Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] We want your feedback!
As part of Project Revival, Team Bike Shorts wants to be more active with our users! We are going to be holding bi-weekly challenges to have you all interact more but we want to know what you want to see! What kind of challenges would be fun? Don't be shy, request away, we'll take all your ideas into consideration. For further questions PM me, @wartty or @FireTaco
OU MASTER RACE
You worded this SOOOO much Better then I would've xD
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I don't have any ideas for challenges, but this could definitely a great idea!
I think it could be cool to have tournament battles, where people battle people and there's a prize, but I also think those should have specific rules, for example you must use one pokemon from each tier or, monotype teams etc. Maybe even randomize the teams, where a third party makes random sets and pokemon teams, then pms it to one of the players? I don't know exaclty.
I could think of a shiny hunting competiton, where the game the pokemon was caught in, and the rarity of the pokemon would award more points
ex.
HGSS Shiny mewtwo - 10 points
SOS Chain metapod - 2 points
the reason is because Mewtwos rarity, and the fact the odds are 1/8192 would make it more valuable. The metapod wouldn't be much because metapod has a call rate of 15, aka the highest, and it was in odds of at most 1/4096

the flaw to this would be genning with no real way to validate them, or atleast none I can think of.
@Reis People would have to record the encounter and show no cheating device.
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 1, 2017, 06:23 PM)Kris Wrote: @Reis People would have to record the encounter and show no cheating device.

But then there are us with no recording device
Okay what's Team Bike Shorts again? @Kris
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!