Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Pokemon is your favorite?
Hi there everyone, and welcome to this thread! Now, what Pokémon are your favorite? Mine's gotta be this guy:
[Image: th?id=OIP.fyKfExM4-BiAI6n0gT9bUAEOEs&pid=15.1]
He was my very first starter!
Enjoy the thread!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion 

My all-time favorite pokémon has got to be the Gen 4 starter evolution Empoleon. He wasn't my first starter like Typhlosion was for you, but Empoleon is still my favorite. Also, to this day, Water/Steel is still a unique type combination, and I think that's awesome!

[Image: empoleon.png]

Other pokémon I adore are Silvally, Bisharp, Kyogre, Haxorus, and Suicune. What do you think Retro? What other mons do you adore?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(May 26, 2017, 03:20 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion 

My all-time favorite pokémon has got to be the Gen 4 starter evolution Empoleon. He wasn't my first starter like Typhlosion was for you, but Empoleon is still my favorite. Also, to this day, Water/Steel is still a unique type combination, and I think that's awesome!

[Image: empoleon.png]

Other pokémon I adore are Silvally, Bisharp, Kyogre, Haxorus, and Suicune. What do you think Retro? What other mons do you adore?

- 0kamii

@0kamii Well, I love Silvally too! He's probably my second favorite. Sure, he's not the most competitive Mon this year, but at least he's viable, but Typhlosion isn't super competitive either, but I still like him!

@RetroTyphlosion

I have to disagree with you on that one, Retro.  Wink  Silvally can do things no other mon can do this format, and the ability to change its type makes it a versatile addition to any team. People may not use it on a larger scale, but trust me. I use Silvally quite frequently, and he never dissappoints.

As for Typhlosion, have you tried the Choice Specs variant? Switch it in to activate Flash Fire, and then go crazy with a max-invested Eruption! Can you say...damage?

- 0kamii

(May 26, 2017, 04:04 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion

I have to disagree with you on that one, Retro.  Wink  Silvally can do things no other mon can do this format, and the ability to change its type makes it a versatile addition to any team. People may not use it on a larger scale, but trust me. I use Silvally quite frequently, and he never dissappoints.

As for Typhlosion, have you tried the Choice Specs variant? Switch it in to activate Flash Fire, and then go crazy with a max-invested Eruption! Can you say...damage?

- 0kamii

@0kamii Well, maybe it's just that Silvally isn't something I've seen in VGC this year too often. I do want to try out a Specs Typhlosion and pair it with a Liligant that sets up Sun. Someday!

@RetroTyphlosion 

I'd love to help you cover that set, but unfortunately with my computer down I'm limited to little posts like these. Maybe one day when I have my home console back up and running. Until then, I guess all we can do is fantasize.  Undecided

- 0kamii

(May 26, 2017, 04:16 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion 

I'd love to help you cover that set, but unfortunately with my computer down I'm limited to little posts like these. Maybe one day when I have my home console back up and running. Until then, I guess all we can do is fantasize.  Undecided

- 0kamii

@0kamii Oh well. By the way, did you see what I said on your Alomomola thread?

@RetroTyphlosion

I did, but my console got hit before I could respond. You mentioned you had a battle to show me, but the code/link you provided came up empty. So I still haven't seen it. Do you maybe have a YouTube channel to which you can upload the replay?

- 0kamii

well I gotta say my favourite mon was latios , I had him in pokemon emerald so he's been my all time favourite mon and when I heard that he had a mega evolution I was shocked so yeah he's my favourite , also I like his typing

[Image: latios_and_mega_latios_base_by_selenaede-d9zqwpe.png]
(May 26, 2017, 06:27 PM)Corrosion2424 Wrote: well I gotta say my favourite mon was latios , I had him in pokemon emerald so he's been my all time favourite mon and when I heard that he had a mega evolution I was shocked so yeah he's my favourite , also I like his typing

[Image: latios_and_mega_latios_base_by_selenaede-d9zqwpe.png]

@Corrosion2424 I like Latios too! Although I think Latias is the better of the pair Wink