Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Would You Name Your Pokémon Version? - with 0kamii
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and tonight creativity reigns supreme!

Recent I've been thinking about what I would do if I was in charge of creating the next pokémon game. Aside from the usual things like new pokémon, new moves, more in-depth characters, and a gripping plot, I was thinking that my versions of the games would need cool/creative titles to draw in the players. So I'm going to nix the mandatory exposition today and ask:

What Would You Name Your Pokémon Version? - with 0kamii
[Image: NW7mZ1A.png]

I think, if it were up to mean, I'd start getting more multidimensional with my pokémon titles. For my duel versions, I'd go with Pokémon Eminence and Pokémon Odium. Now, for obvious reasons, I don't think Nintendo will ever actually use either of these names, but I'd still want to use names that spark curiosity in their choice. Not that I believe Sun and Moon didn't have layered titles, I just wish they weren't so easy to peel back. I'd want to blur the lines a little bit, maybe cross a few barriers that haven't been crossed before. Make the games edgier, and cater to the slowly maturing audience that makes up the majority of the fandom these days.

In case you're wondering, eminence is a word that means 'fame, royalty,' while odium means 'intense hatred.' Make of those what you will.
Wink

Well, that's it for Wednesday's post! I know this one was a bit shorter, but this is a much more discussion-based post than some of my others, and I really want to hear what you all have to say. Keep reading everyone, for on Saturday I debut a new series over in the Movies, Music, Anime, Art, Etc. forum! Be on the lookout for that!

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Just because I can, let's tag: @Enderpixel, @RetroTyphlosion, and @MajesticMamoswine. I wonder what they would name their Pokémon versions?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii thanks for the summon and I would name mine Pokémon Twitter and Pokémon Reddit after the sites that led me to this one. Also what is that guild on your signature?
@Okamii I would name my Pokemon games Pokemon Jupiter and Pokemon Mars. It would basically be a Pokemon diamond and pearl remake. Where the admins Jupiter and Mars split up and make two different groups, where in the end come together to regroup team galactic , making base in the disortion world, with giritina in their control
Pokémon Divine Crystal.

Crystal remake where Ethan & Kris return as MPs. Story mostly follows Crystal Version, post game is where it differs majorly.

Might write my full concept for this.
OU MASTER RACE
Pokemon Zero of peace /Pokemon End of peace >> And pokemon Unlimited Chaos.

Just like the games Ruby and Sapphire have Emerald

Diamond and pearl have Platinum

Gold silver have Crystal

Etc
Can't think of a witty name..... Disappointed in myself... I'll get back to this.....
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Also have these as names:

Pokemon W And Pokemon Z

Pokemon Wo= stand for new types = Wood pokemon

Pokemon Zo = Stand for Zombie types

And the third

Pokemon Nightmare = In which both new types appear of Wood and Zombies + a new type But only the legendary has this type special

In these games Types evolve into a new lv of Types (the Prof like Oak/ Kukui who specials in Z moves but this new prof is expert in TYPES)

For example pokemon can become in a fourth or third evolution what long ago was not possible but cause of change of climate pokemon are having more possible ways to expand their powers

(just like ants there was something about ants in a documentary having evolved into stronger ants thanks to climate change)

And types Normal become ''neutral'' in next evolutions

In which they don't feel nothing and nothing can hit them only with some specific moves new.
@0kamii

Thanks for the tag!

Id probably name my Pokemon game Pokemon Illusion, named after one of my all time favorite Pokemon - Zorua

It would take place in Unova, many years after the events of Black 2 and White 2. It would follow a storyline that would occur as if Ghetsis achieved his liberation plans. You travel through a Unova sprawling with life and color only to find out that it was an illusion all along. Zoruark created the perfect world as an illusion after Ghetsis successfully created his perfect world. A world with less Pokemon and no trainers. You would fight against Ghetsis and in the end, defeat him once and for all, letting the region of Unova grow and prosper once more.

Upon Ghetsis' defeat, wormholes begin to open up around Unova, sending Grimsley, who now spends his time elsewhere from the elite four, to Alola, along with Ghetsis, who hides out. I kind of hope N or Ghetsis makes an appearence in USUM, as they are my favorite antagonists.

Well, there is my Pokemon game. Kind of dark, but would make for a great story.

-MM
@MajesticMamoswine sick new profile pic!! Also that's an amazing idea... Like imagine if in the remakes you could allow the evil team to succeed ( or begin the game in an alternative reality where they did succeed) play through the world that the evil team wanted to achieve and did for once xP
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3