Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What is the best Pokemon to use in competitive?
I've been watching this year's VGC, and I'm trying to figure out what the best Pokemon are. From what I've found, its Porygon2 and the Tapus (exept Lele). What do you think? I want to know so that I can use some powerful Pokemon!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Based on playing VGC 17 for about 4 months, there's hardly any Pokemon who I consider as overly powerful or the best overall. Like imo, all the Tapus ncluding Tapu Lele are extremely powerful given all four have terrains which none haven't been used widely or competitively until now. Don't agree about Lele since its honestly one of the hardest hitting special attackers in the format and almost every team needs responses to Psychic-Terrain boosted hits, which is why players use Steel / Poison types as well as even overriding the terrains themselves.

Don't know if you have seen this listing, but I've been maintaining the "viability" tiers here for the VGC 17 format so if you to see what's the "best". Probably going to change it around this week to see what people have to say about the any raises/drops.

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Pok...ys-Current