Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What the Heck is Kyurem's TRUE Story?
Some say it's what was left over from the "Original Dragon". Others say it came from space (or at least, it's Dragon Stone did) , as it is found in a crater and Star Pieces are found around its den. But these are conflicting stories...which one is true - and why?

I've always sort of leaned more towards the "comet" story as it is more likely, especially when considering Zekrom and Reshiram have been referred to as a "species" (IE: multiples exist, as three different Zekrom are seen in the anime, and two different Reshiram, and two different Kyurem). And if multiples exist, then if we are to believe the "Original Dragon" story, then someone must've went crazy with a pair of DNA splicers! But, that's just MY interpretation. Legendary Pokemon myths have been both proven and debunked throughout the series, so who the hell knows?

What do you think?
I think kyreum was made by Shaymin and Arceus.

Because i hezrd somewhere that Shaymin and arceus made a Zlegendary Ice type ppkemon?
(Feb 18, 2016, 08:57 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I think kyreum was made by Shaymin and Arceus.

Because i hezrd somewhere that Shaymin and arceus made a Zlegendary Ice type ppkemon?
That's...not in the lore though.
I believe it's the comet lore as well. At least that's what I got from the lore on Serebii/Bulbapedia
[Insert signature here]