Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Which Trainer Class is the Most Attractive? - with 0kamii
[Image: iWPi6Ur.png]

Hi, everybody! It's 0kamii, and today I want to spread the spirit of love in honor of Valentine's Day!

Are you feeling lonely because society tells you that some random day in February is the one day a year everyone is obligated to confess their love? Or if you're already in a relationship, to prove it? Well, fear. For there is no judgment when 0kamii posts, and to keep everyone spirits up, I thought it'd make a fun post to share some of our biggest poké-crushes. Keep in mind, this list is NOT for characters, only trainer classes. You may have a crush on Cynthia, or Drayden, or Blue for whatever reason, but this is exclusively for generic trainer classes. Trainers that help you along your journey, and share face with all the other people along the road that happens to be the same class as them. Be it Hiker, Ace Trainer, Tuber, or Aroma Lady, I'm sure at some point everyone has seen a trainer class and thought, "Whew, that's a whole lotta..." man/woman, whatever your preference. So that being said, I ask:

Which Trainer Class is the Most Attractive? - with 0kamii

Disclaimer: This is a joke-post, and will not feature any explicit content. Any users that do write suggestive replies will be warned about their conduct and have their reply changed. Keep it G, everyone! Thank you.

This list is in no particular order, just seven trainer classes that I would argue are the most heated. Well, sans the last one. Other than that, these are just some of the trainers that I've sneezed at from time to time, and I won't go too in-depth with each. No point, I think most are pretty self-explanatory. Let's start with a few honorable mentions!

Honorable Mentions

The Kindler (ORAS)
[Image: e1n2kjM.jpg]

I admire a working man, and this guy appears to love what he's doing. I could see myself having a romantic conversation with him around that campfire he's probably about to build. He is a kindler after all. That, and @The_Flaine can tell you personally, I like bigger guys. Just a preference. And the kindler fits that bill.

The Street Thug (ORAS)
[Image: obHxLyK.png]

Remember what I said about liking bigger guys? Yep, I see that stomach, and it's postively adorable! I don't even mind the snide look, I'm sure you're deeply hurt inside, and I'd love to have a nice long chat, help you work throughout whatever sadness you feel, then maybe you can sweep me off my feet. Besides, you know what they say about bigger guys...they're just more to love! Big Grin

Now we move into the actually top 5 contenders for who I believe to be some of the most attractive trainer classes. Let us begin with:

5) Ace Trainer (Male-SM)
[Image: 9uUDYeC.png]

Probably the only trainer class on my list that I'd actually have a chance with, I like someone that's ambitious and goes after what they want. Someone so young who's also such a talented trainer really catches my eye, and while I'm not totally on bored with the, uh...Justin Bieber hair...I think everything else makes up for it. Only thing is, that boy's getting a haircut before he buys me anything!

4) Waitress (XY)
[Image: jWKEp6m.png]

I mentioned over in the Kindler that I liked a working man, and I appreciate a working woman just as much. She's probably tired of putting her hair up in that tail, yet she does it anyway. Not only that, but it doesn't look like she has any makeup on either. Mad respect for this working girl. Nothing is more attractive than confidence, and I bet that she has loads of it to go to work without a drop of eyeliner. That's my girl!

3) Veteran Trainer (Male-XY)/Firefighter
[Image: jq7B615.png]

This spot actually goes to the Veteran Trainer from X & Y, but I just lumped it together with the firefighter from SM because they look like they could be the same guy. See below. Anyway, I'm sure this guy is quite experienced, and I'd be very curious to see how he'd treat me compared to that Ace Trainer from earlier. One thing's for sure, though. I certinaly wouldn't be paying on that first date. And he's got that darker skin and 4 o'clock shadow. Hehe. Yep, I'd bring him to a high school reunion.

[Image: E5gwGib.png]
See? Practically identical.

2) The Delinquent (ORAS)
[Image: jkLTp36.png]

The second of two females on here, I think the green-blonde hair is very pretty. Not to mention that I can't stand girly-girls. I'd prefer a woman that can handler herself, and based on that stern expression, this delinquent seems to fit that role. Also, got to give her props for the Minun on her hoodie. Respect!

1) Surfer (USUM)
[Image: DEvzx3T.png]

Why...hello, Carlton. Basically the whole reason I made this list in the first place, I distinctly remember exclaiming to myself, "Whew, that's a man!" when I first saw the sprite for the surfer. He's rugged, care-free, muscular, a bit on the bigger side, and he's got that scrumptious chocolate skin. What else could you want in an attractive trainer class? Also, I appreciate a man who's not afraid to wear earrings. Good on you, Carlton!

Well, that very well may have been the weirdest post I've ever written, but it was super fun. I'm curious to see who all of you have been crushing on, and again, keep it rated G please! This is no site for lewd stuff. Thank you. If you've been missing Amethyst 0mega's newest giveaway, you can click here for the link, as it's presently ongoing. Don't forget to let me all know what Trainer Class YOU think is the most attractive down below, and I'll read you all again on Friday!

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Hey, everybody! I'm still 0kamii, and for my post today, I think I'd like to tag: @stephenWITNESS, @PerfectPenguin7, @TigerThornX, and new user @ZyGuy2191. My question for you all is:

Which trainer class do you think in the most attractive? Why?

Looking forward to the replies everyone! I'll read you all later!

- 0kamii

@RetroTyphlosion 

Ship me with Carlton? Ha! You can if you want to, but I don't need Carlton. I have @The_Flaine. Heart

- 0kamii

Alright so I'm gonna post my pick here,

Which is the X&Y Female Ace Trainer,

[Image: Astrid.png]

Maybe it has something to do with them being some of the strongest pokemon trainers in Kalos, or maybe its just the fact that I love her hair, or maybe its her outfit, or her eyes, or all of that  Tongue   Honestly she is just a no brainer when i see this question.
Mawr
Ok, now a proper reply.

First, Happy late Valentines Day all, if you do/don't have someone to share it with, hope you enjoyed it.

Now, I think the Hex Maniac from Pokemon X/Y is the most attractive Trainer Class. I'm into really really dark and spooky things so when I saw the updated version of the Hex Maniac, I was easily attached. To me, she seems like the person who had a great upbringing but something happened to her and she separated herself from the world, still making her way through life. Plus, she saved my team with the MooMoo Milk in Dendemille Town.
OU MASTER RACE
@RetroTyphlosion 

Don't think we're ready for that quite yet, but I'm lucky to have him in my life all the same. He makes me happy, which is more than I can say for most things. Pokémon being another big one, and I'm glad I can share this with him. Big Grin

- 0kamii

@0kamii Do you happen to have a link to a complete archive on all trainer class sprites/pictures? I seem to only find one on XY/ORAS :/
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
How come nobody has mentioned the Male Swimmer from Gen VII?

For Godness sake, look at this guy's totally gallant pose! If you ask me, I'd say:

1) Swimmer (Male - SM/USUM)
[Image: VSSwimmer_M_SM.png]

The Female Black and Yellow Bikini Swimmers are definitively charming, there's no way I could deny that, but this guy's ridiculously funny design has just the perfect balence of grace, good humor (look at his smile!), athleticism, profissionalism (he is always swimming!) XD XD XD
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@PerchPond 

This should have all the images, just don't copy and paste the URLs from Bulbapedia. That didn't work for me. Ever.

- 0kamii

Thanks @0kamii  Blush
Here are my favourites:
XY Female Pokemon breeder
ORAS Aroma Lady
SM Female Office Worker
ORAS Female Ranger
(Couldn't get the images on here :/ )

They all look quite genuine/sincere, caring, down-to-earth and capable of digging in and doing work, which I find attractive (and they are kawaii IMO)

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda