8.33%
2 8.33%
Sylveon
54.17%
13 54.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Which eeveelution is the best?
Hello! 
I wanted to know which eeveelution do you think is the best. Not your favourite, but from the competitive side. You can choose more then one.

I know that one eeveelutions is underrated and that is Leafeon. A Leafeon after two swords danceses can destroy teams (I know). 

Jolteon is amazingly fast and hits extremely hard.

These two are my picks. Which are yours?
I like Umbreon because he has the best defensive stats..
~ A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.

In all honestly, it's Sylveon due to its powerful Pixilate Hyper Voice as well as its ability to run varying sets such as a Choice Specs, Cleric, Offensive Baton Pass, Calm Mind, Choice Scarf, Choice Band (only if you're brave enough) and Life Orb. Plus it has one of the best typings in the game and has ridiculous natural special bulk

Aside from this, Glaceon is pretty amazing as Choice Specs Ice Beam from this thing is one of the hardest things to switch into as it even has to potential to 2HKO Pokemon that resist it
We all know which is the best Eeveelution.....

Glaceon.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Im torn between Umbreon and Sylveon cuz both of their shiny forms are so pretty! But I voted Umbreon cuz it just cool looking when its shiny!
For me it is Sylveon. With Pixilate and Choice Specs and Hyper Voice, nearly everything is a one shot. It can take hits and fire back even harder. Another one of my favorite is Espeon. Magic Bounce helps prevent status inflections and is also a hard hitter with Psychic or Psystrike