28.00%
7 28.00%
Moon (leave a reason please)
36.00%
9 36.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two?
I'm getting both because twice the awesomeness.  :D
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:48 AM)Super_Crane Wrote: I'm getting both because twice the awesomeness.  :D

agreed :D :P Angel
I'm gonna start with Moon cause I think it would be fun to play during night time and also I like the version exclusives for moon, I'll most likely get Sun later
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:58 AM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: I'm gonna start with Moon cause I think it would be fun to play during night time and also I like the version exclusives for moon, I'll most likely get Sun later

cool :P
Gotta go for Sun version. Midday Lycanroc is majestic and if I could choose him as my starter I would.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
I'm getting Moon because I think it's cooler :P Also Lunala seems more awesome :o
I always tend to get both games when new ones come out, because I use one as my "main", per se, and don't restart it unless I absolutely feel like I need to. I like to keep both for the version exclusives and an easier route to completing the National Dexes--I don't have to find someone who's willing to give me their legendary for a little while!
(Oct 1, 2016, 10:17 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: Gotta go for Sun version. Midday Lycanroc is majestic and if I could choose him as my starter I would.

:P cool
(Oct 1, 2016, 10:20 AM)Hyker Wrote: I'm getting Moon because I think it's cooler :P Also Lunala seems more awesome :o

Cool Angel
(Oct 1, 2016, 11:16 AM)seiichan Wrote: I always tend to get both games when new ones come out, because I use one as my "main", per se, and don't restart it unless I absolutely feel like I need to. I like to keep both for the version exclusives and an easier route to completing the National Dexes--I don't have to find someone who's willing to give me their legendary for a little while!

Me too Smile :D Angel