Pokemon Forever
[DISCUSSION] Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [DISCUSSION] Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two? (/Thread-DISCUSSION-Which-game-s-are-you-getting-Why-are-you-getting-that-one-two)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two? - Swimmingpenguin791 - Oct 1, 2016

Hello,
I understand that I have had some difficult times in thepast but I am back.
Ok what I want to do is see who wants either sun or moon or both so make sure u vote in the poll! I am getting both because i like to always play to get both legendaries. Leave reason behind please.

Sincerely,
Swimmingpenguin791 :D

RE: Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two? - Swimmingpenguin791 - Oct 1, 2016

(Oct 1, 2016, 09:03 AM)naitre Wrote: I'm getting Moon because I'm the edgiest edgelord that has ever edged.

cool :D

RE: Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two? - croissant - Oct 1, 2016

I'm getting Sun because the legendary is a big cat.

yeah

RE: Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two? - Swimmingpenguin791 - Oct 1, 2016

(Oct 1, 2016, 09:04 AM)Elly Wrote: I'm getting Sun because the legendary is a big cat.

yeah

cool :P

RE: Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two? - Unit501 - Oct 1, 2016

I'll be getting sun do to it being like a gazillion times cooler then moon.

(Oct 1, 2016, 09:07 AM)Unit501 Wrote: I'll be getting sun do to it being like a gazillion times cooler then moon.

:D

RE: Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two? - xcr03 - Oct 1, 2016

moon because lunalaa looks amazing, rockruffs awesome moon evo, and in day its night and at night its day and i just think thats neat because its the only pokemon game to do that!

(Oct 1, 2016, 09:09 AM)xcr03 Wrote: moon because lunalaa looks amazing, rockruffs awesome moon evo, and in day its night and at night its day and i just think thats neat because its the only pokemon game to do that!

ikr i love the night feature! Angel

RE: Which game(s) are you getting? Why are you getting that one/two? - Confide - Oct 1, 2016

I'm getting Sun because I like Solagaleo, lycanroc's sun varient, and because my sister is getting Moon!

(Oct 1, 2016, 09:14 AM)Confide Wrote: I'm getting Sun because I like Solagaleo, lycanroc's sun varient, and because my sister is getting Moon!

cool! Cool