Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Which would you rather fight?
What do you guys think?

Would you rather fight 3 @Justin sized Caterpies, or 40 caterpie sized Justin's?

It's something to think about, 3 Justin sized Caterpies would be pretty big. They'd only have basic attacks too, so nothing too crazy. Could you imagine punching a big Caterpie though? I bet that'd feel gross... I expect it to be like punching thick pudding.

40 Caterpie sized Justin's though.. that's a lot. They'd be all over you. Biting you or something, I don't know. I guess you could step on them but like, 40 is a lot. Especially if they're all on you at once, you know?

I don't know. I need time to think about this.

I wish Unit, Naitre, Chase, Black, Alec, etc were here to help me find this all out... I can't sleep... I can't stop thinking about this... Please... help...
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
The ignorance in this thread truly disgusts me, but, to be honest, I expect nothing less from @Rogue.

First of all, Caterpie would not feel like "punching thick pudding." Welcome to Biology 101, kid - all arthropods have exoskeletons. Imagine driving your fist into Conkeldurr's rock hard abs and that's more like what you could expect when attempting to face a giant Caterpie. I'd like to see your fist survive.

"Basic attacks?" Give me a break. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. What are you going to do while restrained by the String Shot of three Justin-sized Caterpies? Spoiler alert: nothing. You won't be doing a single thing because you'd be uselessly bound and begging for your life.

Well, guess what, kid? Caterpies don't speak English. Your pleads for mercy would fall upon deaf ears. If you're lucky, you won't be stuck in an Electroweb because it's Gen 7 now, loser, and Caterpie isn't messing around.

All you can do is cry and plead until you finally run out of energy and drift off to sleep...but, even then, what's the point? As soon as you do, Caterpie will release a Justin-sized snore, ripping you back to the world of consciousness with the most ear-splitting sound you've ever been unfortunate enough to hear.

The Chinese have nothing on Caterpie's torture tactics. There's only one correct answer here.
In my restless dreams, I see that town...Sile--I mean, PokemonForever.
I'm sorry, but who are you?

You only have one post here, but you have 855 rep? I've never even seen you, let alone HEARD of you.

You know, I've been thinking long and hard about this. Your ignorance on this topic has truly shown me the correct answer to my haunting thoughts. No more will I have sleep paralysis over this subject. No longer will I sit here, missing out on work, school, basic hygiene, eating, or living. I FINALLY have my answer.

I'd rather fight the 3 Justin sized Caterpie's ANYDAY.

40 Caterpie sized Justin's? Are you kidding me? They would decimate you! Eradicate you! Obliterate! Toss you on your neck! Play hopscotch in your chest cavity! You are a fool if you think other wise.

Justin Flynn ™ is a boxer of unparalleled speeds. We know this as a fact considering we've seen him play Little Mac in Sm4sh. Albeit small as he would be the size of a Caterpie, don't you know ANYTHING about boxing? You WANT to be smaller than your opponent you bug lover! He could lay out.. I predict... ten thousand jabs in just a minute if there's 40 of him! Your bones would break at the sheer force of just a thousand!

You're truly smelly, thank you though, I now have my true answer because of your ignorance.
Let's assume that a Caterpie-sized Justin has the skill to reach the human femur by forming a human ladder or something. It takes 4,000 newtons of force to break the bone. This is achievable by a skilled boxer, yes...but one the size of an adult man and not a Caterpie. It isn't even feasible to imagine that 40 Caterpie-sized Justins would be able to overpower you in any way...you could simply stomp them out with little to no effort. I assume even the most deconditioned, basement-dwelling, unathletic neckbeard such as your self could accomplish this considering Caterpie-sized Justins would likely weigh <10 lbs, given that Caterpie itself weighs 6.4 lbs.

I'm really disappointed in you. It's okay to admit that you're wrong sometimes. We all make mistakes.
Foolish. Very foolish, Naitre.

You yourself confirmed that he would likely weigh 10 pounds, or slightly less. Let's low ball it and say he weighs 7 pounds. Quick maths.

7 x 40 is 280. If they all collapse on your leg that is a total of 280 pounds on your tiny, weak, bug catcher leg. It would snap like a twig!

Even if you destroy 10 before this happens, they're still combined with over 200 pounds of Justin! What would you do if they all jumped on your little bug catcher face?

Checkmate, bugtheist.
[Image: XY_Hiker.png]

Hello? This man's legs support what is clearly >280 lbs just fine. Depending on the amount of force delivered, bone can withstand up to nearly 20,000 lbs. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

200 lbs of Justin? Cool, you can slap me in the face with wet noodles any time because it would be just as effective.

Looks like you've just lost again. Cool
Rouge and Naitre are back [Image: 4]. About time we had a serious thread around here. And, it's obviously 3 Justin sized Caterpiesl, like you even need to think about it!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
But are you that powerful, tall, handsome, and strong rugged man? No. You're not. You're not even close.

You're just a kid, A small, weak, child who plays with bugs. Look at you! Who even catches bugs? Did your mother buy you those shorts?

Don't ever disrespect my 40 Caterpie sized Justins ever again. They would eat you alive like you're a delicious slice of Pizza. I'll be contacting my lawyer and Justin about your wet noodle comment. Don't disrespect wet noodles. Have you ever been hit by a wet POOL noodle? My Goomy, those things hurt. (No take backs, you didn't specify what kind of noodle)

GMX would agree with me here, and you know it. Even a gentleman like Stephen would rather fight 3 Justin sized Caterpies.
This thread took a very odd turn. I kinda like it though. you dont see this kinda stuff in other threads. everyone is so eerily cheerful and no one is really ever down to earth and really showing how they feel up close.
I mean what are we talking here? 3 Justin sized caterpies but like what are their moves?

Do they know Tackle? because ive been tackled by a 5'7" man child before and its not as fun as it sounds... but then these Justin sized caterpies? He's a loose cannon, does his hair take into height? Because if Justin has 8 inches of hair and is only 8 inches tall then technically hes just a caterpie sized big foot.

BUT in the end id fight them both

at the same time

In a cage

see that cage over there? I bet I could beat it up

But back to the question at hand, Yes N is the best pokemon champion and if you dont agree with me I have 3 Justin sized Caterpies ready to fight
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug