Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] ideas for Labor Day giveaway
alright as  the Dragonite giveaway is wraping up i need ideas for what to do for the Labor Day giveaway. it will start on sunday and end sometime late monday. it doesnt have to be legendary or anything it can be anything that is wanted give me some ideas
A shiny crobat or shiny gliscor with poison heal BR
If you are able to offer more than one pokemon and give people a choice how about starts from Gen 4 or 5?  If you are only able to offer 1 pokemon, could you do an event pokemon that is otherwise unobtainable?
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:59 PM)Sandsy Wrote: If you are able to offer more than one pokemon and give people a choice how about starts from Gen 4 or 5?  If you are only able to offer 1 pokemon, could you do an event pokemon that is otherwise unobtainable?

i may do a starter giveaway later but right now there is one going now and eh dont see the need for two going even if its not same gen  n for the event type maybe i want to see what others decide
be the first to do a joke giveaway and give away freshly hatched Zigzagoon with no perfect IVs and no egg moves
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Sep 3, 2016, 11:04 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: be the first to do a joke giveaway and give away freshly hatched Zigzagoon with no perfect IVs and no egg moves

LOL oh YES LONG LIVE THE ZIG BARCADE
omg that just gave me an idea BELSPROUT! never seen one made lmao
Thumbs Up 
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:57 PM)mees Wrote: A shiny crobat or shiny gliscor with poison heal BR

Great idea ! Or a shiny Gengar Heart .
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:51 PM)BanditSin Wrote: alright as  the Dragonite giveaway is wraping up i need ideas for what to do for the Labor Day giveaway. it will start on sunday and end sometime late monday. it doesnt have to be legendary or anything it can be anything that is wanted give me some ideas
@BanditSin Maybe as a theme for Labor Day, you can give out either Meowth, Purrloin, or Smeargle with Pay Day? Lol I guess it could work. You could giveaway Level 100 Persians/
Liepards/Smeargle maybe?
Shimono Hiro!

Shiny Luxray would be nice
Also Join Team Wonder
Shimono Hiro!