Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Dark Mewtwo Analysis

Dark Mewtwo is a Extra Battle Boss in Pokken Tournament who is different from the Mewtwo we know from the games
Here is Dark Mewtwo in a closer look, in his Mega Form or, Dark Mewtwo X
[Image: Mewtwo-Pokken-9.jpg]

Now compared to the Mewtwo X we know from ORAS/XY
[Image: 150Mewtwo_Mega_X_Dream.png]

Analysis
Dark Mewtwo X seems to have Crystals inside his Body with a yellow/orange color with a giant crystal on his shoulder, With lines of the same color around his body, In his regular form he seems to have a tail with the same color. Dark Mewtwo seems to have the power to create a crystal field around it, I mean what else do you call that in the video....

Dark Mewtwo's Trainer is seen wearing a cape, Something like the Evil Team you would face in the other games, but with a much stronger pokemon then Team Rocket's Rattata.
In the Gameplay, He seems to have Recover.
Thats all that I COULD see, go ahead and give your ideas :P
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Maybe this is what happens when Mewtwo comes in contact with the 100% Form Zygarde that was leaked. Mewtwo could like have a reaction with it that causes its genetic structure to get morphed into a different form.
It honestly looks like a primal Pokemon, I dunno though.
*Shadow Mewtwo
(Nov 4, 2015, 03:45 PM)GMX Wrote: *Shadow Mewtwo

says the retired one
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Maybe what happened is that zygarde formed with mewtwo in order to create dark mewtwo or maybe mewtwo got an upgrade once team rocket made some upgrades or maybe darkrai had something to do with this I DONT KNOW Sad Sad Sad
The crystals must be another mega evolution to normal Mewtwo!
can u give me one
Guys I got up to that boss battle he has 1000 hp and he hits like a truck I'm serious
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?