Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
If you do not what to to it today that's fine
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 2, 2015, 05:54 PM)matabro Wrote: If you do not what to to it today that's fine

let me just take a 10 min break and then ill get on it :D
if you ever need help with breeding i can help also Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Feb 2, 2015, 01:57 PM)matabro Wrote: this request is for Yolo swag
Pokemon gliscor
Nickname
Nature impish
31\31\31\?\31\31
Ability poison heal
Evs 252 HP 56 Def 200 Spe
Move 1 roost
Move 2 fling
Move 3 acrobatics
Move 4 earthquake

you want the 200 ev in speed???
Yes its to out speed max speed adamant excadrill
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 2, 2015, 06:34 PM)matabro Wrote: Yes its to out speed max speed adamant excadrill

ok. do you have the item to evolve gligar?
(Feb 2, 2015, 06:34 PM)matabro Wrote: Yes its to out speed max speed adamant excadrill

ready whenever you are
I'm on.
#Teamforum

Why do you need to outspeed it? The chance to ohko it is only 6% after stealth rock still 31% i dont get it Huh
Luxury Ball - Because they're worth it.
(Feb 2, 2015, 07:05 PM)Graly Wrote:

Why do you need to outspeed it? The chance to ohko it is only 6% after stealth rock still 31% i dont get it  Huh

dont question it lol