Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Decide my pss message
I never know what to put for my pss message so I'm asking you guys to make it for me. I've thought about having some thing simple and generic like"battle me" or "lets trade" but would rather have something cool or funny. Right now its " JUST DO IT!!!" but I want to change it. If you want to suggest somethinh just reply what you want it to be "In quotation marks" If you want to vote for someone else's suggestion then quote it in a reply. I'm ready to know all the great,creative things all of you can come up with.
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:46 PM)macman427 Wrote: I never know what to put for my pss message so I'm asking you guys to make it for me. I've thought about having some thing simple and generic like"battle me" or "lets trade" but would rather have something cool or funny. Right now its " JUST DO IT!!!" but I want to change it. If you want to suggest somethinh just reply what you want it to be "In quotation marks" If you want to  vote for someone else's suggestion then quote it in a reply. I'm  ready to know all the great,creative things all of you can come up with.

when i put a pss down i most likely will put down trades i want to do or if i dont want to do trades ask for a pokemon you want. if not that right down what your doing IG
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
"Yui is the best combatant in the VGC format" :D
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:52 PM)Shachi Wrote: "Yui is the best combatant in the VGC format" :D

I think that might be a little bit too long
(Oct 7, 2015, 06:06 PM)macman427 Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 04:52 PM)Shachi Wrote: "Yui is the best combatant in the VGC format" :D

I think that might be a little bit too long

Hmm...i think so too.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
"'Never give up!'' ''Trading time!'' ''Fightnow!''
"Yes you can!"
"THIS IS KANTO"
"YES! YES!"
"I like hotpockets"
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 8, 2015, 12:57 AM)weisakura Wrote: "I like hotpockets"

I might put that ... mabey
(Oct 8, 2015, 06:11 PM)macman427 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 12:57 AM)weisakura Wrote: "I like hotpockets"

I might put that ... mabey

i have no idea.
SEE IT FITS PERFECTLY!
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"