Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Desperate need of HA Lileep or Tympole
Hello all! I am coming to you in need of these two Pokemon. If you have either or both, I would be so grateful as I am really trying to fill out my team with these Pokemon. Let me know your price and I'll try to offer something worthwhile.
i got HA Tympole Smile add me
(Nov 13, 2016, 11:06 AM)Feax Wrote: i got HA Tympole Smile add me

Oh, thank you! Sorry I am so late. I added you - is there something you want in return?
i got lileep and tympole if you wanna do the twofer :p whatcha got to offer ?
(Nov 13, 2016, 11:10 PM)wartty Wrote: i got lileep and tympole if you wanna do the twofer :p whatcha got to offer ?

Hmm, I don't know if it would interest you but I have a HA Zangoose and a Shiny Yvetal I don't particularly want. Also, I offer an immense amount of gratitude as well Smile
@"MysticLegend" yo i cant answer your Pm because you turned them somehow off , i am ready to trade you
lol kay ill add you up now and id love an HA zangoose Smile save me the effort lol got any other interesting HA?
(Nov 14, 2016, 11:27 AM)Feax Wrote: @"MysticLegend" yo i cant answer your Pm because you turned them somehow off , i am ready to trade you
Hey - give me one moment and I will be ready Smile thanks so much. Is there anything specific you want in return?