Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Dex Help- Everything Helps.
Hey guys! I am trying to focus on finishing my Pokedex as quickly as I can. Anyone with the time to just trade me stuff I don’t have yet would be awesome. I may see if i can offer you anything as well. Of course, everything sent to me for my dex will be sent right back to you once recorded. Now to be more specific:

Yes, this is a tad lazy of me but I will be working on it too alone. Plus, the shinies I make will be to benefit all I can. 

EDIT: STILL WORKING ON MY OWN AS WELL! JUST BEING MORE SPECIFIC AS REQUESTED!

Thanks guys!

Alright! Time for an update! Today my friend and I went hunting and took inventory. He is what remains:

Slowbro
Slowking
Vullaby
Mandibuzz
Petilil
Lilligant
Whiscash 
Corsola
Cloyster
Kangaskhan
Bounsweet
Steenee
Passimian
Goomy
Sliggoo
Goodra
Staryu
Starmie
Komala
Bruxish
Emolga

WE ARE ALMOST THERE! (For perspective there were 153 missing last night)
(Nov 1, 2017, 02:33 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey guys! I am trying to focus on finishing my Pokedex as quickly as I can. Anyone with the time to just trade me stuff I don’t have yet would be awesome. I may see if i can offer you anything as well. Of course, everything sent to me for my dex will be sent right back to you once recorded. Now to be more specific:

I have 43% or so done. That is a long way from done. This is why I need you guys. 
1) I desperately need someone to help me record any game specific pokemon (I have Sun) 
2) I need help with rare/low appearance pokemon
3) Just anything you have time to help me record.

Yes, this is a tad lazy of me but I will be working on it too alone. Plus, the shinies I make will be to benefit all I can. 

Thanks guys!
you wanna clarify what exactly you need? I mean I completed the dex, whatever you need I got, but im not going to trade you half the dex. Tell me what you need from moon and Ill grab it from pokebank
(Nov 1, 2017, 02:36 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2017, 02:33 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey guys! I am trying to focus on finishing my Pokedex as quickly as I can. Anyone with the time to just trade me stuff I don’t have yet would be awesome. I may see if i can offer you anything as well. Of course, everything sent to me for my dex will be sent right back to you once recorded. Now to be more specific:

I have 43% or so done. That is a long way from done. This is why I need you guys. 
1) I desperately need someone to help me record any game specific pokemon (I have Sun) 
2) I need help with rare/low appearance pokemon
3) Just anything you have time to help me record.

Thanks guys!
you wanna clarify what exactly you need? I mean I completed the dex, whatever you need I got, but im not going to trade you half the dex. Tell me what you need from moon and Ill grab it from pokebank
That’s all I ask lol I mostly built this thread as a blanket for all. As far as moon: All but Lunala and Drampa. I know I need the UB’s
Dang, I had 65% day three (not trying to brag/be rude, I used wt, pokebank and GTS alot!) İ would suggest only that you try harder on your own. However , İ will help just give me some specific requests.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Nov 1, 2017, 03:01 PM)Dova Wrote: Dang, I had 65% day three (not trying to brag/be rude, I used wt, pokebank and GTS alot!) İ would suggest only that you try harder on your own. However , İ will help just give me some specific requests.

Yea I am GTS’ing for base forms to level in a bit. Eeveelutions would be huge
(Nov 1, 2017, 03:04 PM)wightvoid Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2017, 03:01 PM)Dova Wrote: Dang, I had 65% day three (not trying to brag/be rude, I used wt, pokebank and GTS alot!) İ would suggest only that you try harder on your own. However , İ will help just give me some specific requests.

I cando Eeveeloutions. Give me some time for my ds to quit being rejected by the internet and we can trade. Do you need all?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Nov 1, 2017, 03:07 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2017, 03:04 PM)wightvoid Wrote:

I cando Eeveeloutions. Give me some time for my ds to quit being rejected by the internet and we can trade. Do you need all?

Yeah. I am ashamed, I neglected Eevee
@wightvoid 

Just a suggestion but have you considered using https://pokedextracker.com/ If you can use this and keep it updated it would be helpful for anyone who intends to help you fill your dex. I also have almost a full sun/moon living dex sitting in pokébank so I could pass you a few to help as long as you don't mind giving them back after registering them on the dex

(Nov 2, 2017, 05:40 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @wightvoid 

Just a suggestion but have you considered using https://pokedextracker.com/ If you can use this and keep it updated it would be helpful for anyone who intends to help you fill your dex. I also have almost a full sun/moon living dex sitting in pokébank so I could pass you a few to help as long as you don't mind giving them back after registering them on the dex

I will use that today if possible! I like it. And of course I would give everything back.
Smallest of Bumps——