Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Discord Forum Community Server for Pokemon and other Uses!
It's time to ditch Skype and TeamSpeak. Discord is here.
All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.
You'll never go back.

[Image: df21d1b0c082d8a3cce1c43b290614f9.png]

Explanation
Discord is a free Skype-esc like program, that has a PC Download, but is not required to use.  This is not ment to get rid of Skype, We already have a Community Skype Server for the Replay Channel.   In this program, you can use Voip, or use chat via Text.  This is ment to tighten the Forum Community a little bit over Skype cause adding people if a pain and all you have to do here is really just make a account and click the link in this post.... You can make a Account and click the link lower on the post to get to the chatroom to join https://discordapp.com/

This is all free, No one pays for the Servers like TeamSpeak and is easier to join then Skype

This is for a variety of uses, Just to chat, To Trade, Battle, or talk about your favorite games :P, There is a Voice Chat for every Text Chat.

Instant Invite
https://discord.gg/0X7AMrxBhq55i3uV
Click this link first, then you can use the one below as many times as you want.

{Chatroom Link}
https://discordapp.com/channels/95621692...4447674368
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
lemme get in on this. Going through the steps right now. This is ridiculously easy setup.
I'm not sure if I would be welcome on there since I'm a fairly new member of this site? But that's definitely something I'd be interested in.

I'm not a native English speaker though, so I'd probably stick to the text chat thingy.
(Oct 17, 2015, 09:38 AM)Mutt Wrote: I'm not sure if I would be welcome on there since I'm a fairly new member of this site? But that's definitely something I'd be interested in.

Never feel unwelcome just because you're new. We always love to see new people be active in the community!

After all, how else can this community grow unless we allow new people to take part in all the fun stuff that we do? Kappa
(Oct 17, 2015, 09:29 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: lemme get in on this. Going through the steps right now. This is ridiculously easy setup.

Hence why we as humans use this, cause we lazy Kappa

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Oct 17, 2015, 09:38 AM)Mutt Wrote: I'm not sure if I would be welcome on there since I'm a fairly new member of this site? But that's definitely something I'd be interested in.

I'm not a native English speaker though, so I'd probably stick to the text chat thingy.

Don't worry about that! Any member regardless of anything is welcomed! This is for ALL users to use just to stay in a bit closer and easier contact as a group. I personally don't like voice chat that much so I'm with you at sticking to the text chat.
(Oct 17, 2015, 09:42 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:

Never feel unwelcome just because you're new. We always love to see new people be active in the community!

After all, how else can this community grow unless we allow new people to take part in all the fun stuff that we do? Kappa

He gets it 4Head

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Damn, you guys are just so nice. ;_;

Setting up Discord right now!
This ad is brought to you by Subway. Eat fresh. Kappa
A legend fallen from grace.
Yea guys, there are TWO LINKS IN THE POST, -.- one is for the app and account, the other is the chatroom link....

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad