Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Discord Invite
Ive kept on putting off joining Discord then today I realized why. Maybe its just me being stupid but on my tablet theres no Discord link and Discord isnt supported by a PS4 so when Im on my tablet I dont see it to remind me. Can I please get an link to it?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

Does this link work, It's copied from the side of the website?
https://discordapp.com/invite/cVK4BBt?ut...um=Connect

If it doesn't work I will try get a personal invite link.

(Jan 27, 2018, 06:22 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

Does this link work, It's copied from the side of the website?
https://discordapp.com/invite/cVK4BBt?ut...um=Connect

If it doesn't work I will try get a personal invite link.
@Tenebris_Kane thanks alot. Ill figure out a way to join  (Amazons being a ***** as usual.)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

Did you manage to get discord working in the end?

(Jan 27, 2018, 02:32 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

Did you manage to get discord working in the end?

No, @Tenebris_Kane  I couldnt. I really hate Amazons "variety" of apps bc you cant get anything. I dont get why its so small and bad because if it was better than more people would have there devices. If only my mom hadnt stolen my laptop...
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
You should be able to get discord on most portable devices (I.e. Phone or tablet) I have it on my android mobile and it works fine. Is your tablet run through Amazon or a smaller group?

(Jan 27, 2018, 02:42 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: You should be able to get discord on most portable devices (I.e. Phone or tablet) I have it on my android mobile and it works fine. Is your tablet run through Amazon or a smaller group?

Basically it doesn't allow me to join when Im not in the app but the app is unsupported by my Kindle Fire so I cant join rn @Tenebris_Kane
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Update: Got a phone an a month ago. Now in Discord. Woo!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ