Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Disgaea
I recommend this game for anyone who wants to play a game that will last them a good while and enjoy JRPGs in general.

Disgaea hour of darkness is the best to start out with, with its combos, funny story-line and memorable characters its a must play.

You guys may of seen me play it on stream and I plan to finish it when I restart streaming on Saturday so then i can move onto Disgaea 2 :3
wuts a JRPG scrub? :S
Love love love Disgaea. Especially love Flonne :p Ah that love freak...I gotta finish 3 and 4 -_-
*:・゚╮(◕‿◕✿) ~* *~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
(Oct 10, 2014, 07:29 AM)alex4wood Wrote: wuts a JRPG scrub? :S

hard to tell if youre serious cause your alex, but JRPG is Japanese Role Playing Game
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I was serious sorry if it didn't seem like it..thnx mars :D
(Oct 11, 2014, 12:31 PM)alex4wood Wrote: I was serious sorry if it didn't seem like it..thnx mars :D

its not that you didnt seem like it, its just that youre alex, and who ever trusts alex kappa
ur a funny dude mars kappa
JRPGs are known for being incredibly long story-wise, as well.

I've seen Levi play Disgaea and I definitely would pick up a game if it was on the 3DS.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Oct 11, 2014, 05:02 PM)alex4wood Wrote: ur a funny dude mars kappa

thnx i try kappa
(Oct 11, 2014, 06:48 PM)Skarric Wrote: JRPGs are known for being incredibly long story-wise, as well.

I've seen Levi play Disgaea and I definitely would pick up a game if it was on the 3DS.

Well there is a game for the DS which is just the DS port of what Levi is playing. He's playing Afternoon of Darkness which is already a port of the original game from the PS2.
*:・゚╮(◕‿◕✿) ~* *~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚