Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Does anyone else play Majora's Mask?
(Sep 22, 2017, 05:54 AM)Kris Wrote:
(Sep 22, 2017, 05:48 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Sep 21, 2017, 09:07 PM)Kris Wrote: All of it for me personally, but that's my opinion

@Kris I always knew you were insane Wink

Yep pretty much

@Kris I give up
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
The only wisdom i'll share for majora mask is that if you havent figured out how to slow down time, the water temple is gonna take multiple tries.

I replay a zelda game every year. Majoras mask was 2 years ago. i just re-bought twilight princess for gamecube. but i got it with pokemon colosseum... and havent made it there yet.
Forgot to mention that at start was boring. But once you get the hang of it you like it more.
(Sep 22, 2017, 01:12 PM)Murkus Wrote: The only wisdom i'll share for majora mask is that if you havent figured out how to slow down time, the water temple is gonna take multiple tries.

I replay a zelda game every year. Majoras mask was 2 years ago. i just re-bought twilight princess for gamecube. but i got it with pokemon colosseum... and havent made it there yet.

@Murkus Honestly, I don't know how people play this game without slowing down time.

(Sep 22, 2017, 05:12 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Forgot to mention that at start was boring. But once you get the hang of it you like it more.

@Drangor2 True, true; intro is boring, but it does serve a purpose. I do like this game Smile

Retroo, after you complete the game, are you going to buy Ever oasis?(Since the creator of Mask of Zelda majora is also creator of Ever oasis)
Never heard of that game. Sad

I am still struggling with Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?