Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Does anyone know why Pal Park won't work?
Question 
Hello, everyone! I've recently bought myself Pokémon Emerald and decided to move some 'mons over to my Heart Gold cartridge. Now, from what I read on Bulbapedia and other wikis, there should be a "Transfer from Emerald" button when I start the game, but there isn't. Huh  

I've made sure that both were the same language and I'm pretty sure it is no hack/bootleg or anything. Is there anything I have done wrong?  I only just arrived in Kanto in HG with a mostly empty Pokédex, but I read that this is only required in the Sinnoh games. Also, I just started Emerald yesterday and I am perfectly capable of playing it on my Ds Lite, so there don't seem to be any problems except for the aforementioned button not appearing Undecided

Does anybody know what I can do?
I'm back again.
I believe you have to beat Red in order to use the Pal Park, but I haven't played those games in many years, so I could be wrong

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Okay, thanks! Then I'm going to try that next Big Grin

(Makes sense, too, that way no-one can oneshot him with Kyogre/Groudon... Angel )
I'm back again.
I'm having the same issue. However, I haven't beaten red in my ds game and I haven't caught kyogre in pokemon sapphire so maybe that's why