Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Dream and Nightmare Demigod: I can help figure out your dreams
@"Squeab"  Your Nightmare means something in your future is against you and you will struggle to get it done. If the chase ever ends it means that you will complete it. Wolves mean that it can catch up to you, swords would mean that it can casue you pain, an egg means that it could effect another one in your family and a bloody pair of scissors meaning that it has already striked you ready to strike again or it has already affected the other family member. Watch the faces of your family members and when you notice something different please contact me and let me know.
Dream/Nightmare: Nightmare
Type: #Animal
Length of Experience: At least 10 minutes
I keep having this dream of a Wolf who keeps preaching at me that everyone else is wrong except for him. He says it so angrily and unconventional that it makes me feel ashamed. He seems unreasonable and never gives me an opportunity to speak. Help... pls
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Dream/nightmare: Nughtmare
Type: being chased
Length of experience:1 hour
I keep having this dream where I first see a virtual duck kill animekid7 then when it sees me, it starts chasing me with a knife yelling 'one of us.' What do I do. Halp
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
@"MudkipLegend"  Do you have any pets?
@SenpaisLittleEevee  Does the duck have any blood on it and do you know how it killed animekid7
@"Squeab"  is really jealous.......
So saddd and jealousss Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Sad Sad Sad Sad Undecided Undecided Undecided Sad Undecided
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
lol, Jealous child, you know nothing!
:s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
i just woke up from a rlly strange dream hopefally you can translate it for me. Huh Huh  i copied ur post so that u can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ScarletSableye 
Dream/Nightmare: Dream
Type: #Pokemon
Length of Experience (Not Compulsory) : Around 3 minutes idk how long it lasted but it felt like it was a rlly rlly long time. maybe it was an hour but idk how long it was Undecided
Any other questions: How do you know? so this is the dream basically i was dreaming that i was in a bath at home but my favorite pokemon ever donphan was with me. then over time it became a hot tub and donphan invited his pokemon friends to cum over. then it was verlisify in the hot tub with me and zoroark and the night time wolf lycanrock and lucario but my donphan was gone. it got kinda crazy in the hot tub before i woke up nd when i did wake up i was rlly sweaty and my body felt flushed???? my bed was damp and sticky from all the sweat i think nd i feel rlly weird. what dose my dream mean?????????? Sad Sad Sad Sad